How accurate is the Jim Hill report that the Dreamfinder may return to Figment?

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Pictures of SM during MNSSHP:

30space.jpg

And..

31space.jpg

It changed colors in a fascinating sequence.

Captain Chaos

PintoColvig said:
Is this something you personally have seen or is it rumor? :slurp:

Now that is a video I DO NOT want to see.. However, if you substituted Stacey Keibler's name in for Jim Hill..... Then... my eyes would be glued to the screen....

jedimaster1227

mousermerf said:

30space.jpg

And..

31space.jpg

Wow, that would be cool for each of the pavilions with glass in Futureworld. You have them rotate colors so that from the sky they change in sequence, now that would be cool!

Magicot

goofntink said:
Okay here we go,

If project is approved, time frame for re-hab is 8 months. Pavillion reopen would coincide with Epcot 25th next year.

Ride rehab to include Figment and Dreamfinder.New ride to utilize current track for extension of show time.Imagination Institute scrapped.

Magic Eye Theater: Current film scrapped, All references to Imagination Institute removed.New Figment and Dreamfinder film to be shown in theater. Utilization of dimensional effects and special effects similar to It's Tough to Be a Bug.

Current Imageworks and Kodak What-if Labs scrapped for new queue area.Previous Imageworks in Upstairs location updated and reopened.

Walk around Figment character no longer shown. Casting for costumed CM for new Dreamfinder carrying normal Figment.

Figments Place rehabed for Figment/Dreamfinder meet and greet.

Pavillion to receive repaint to match original color schemes. All Imagination Institute theming removed. Main themig to feature all aspects pertaining to Figment and Dreamfinder.

Note: Pavillion currently on schedule for Maintenance rehab closure. Based on possibility of project approval falling on or near rehab dates.Pavillion would not reopen until project is completed.

:eek: Wow! If this were to all come true, it would be incredible. A definite step forward towards the new and exciting Epcot which emulates the motives and traditions of the original EPCOT Center. There's absolutely nothing wrong with using old characters- as long as they are given new life through technology. I'm very excited to see what happens with this rumor.

kaos

Magicot said:
:eek: Wow! If this were to all come true, it would be incredible. A definite step forward towards the new and exciting Epcot which emulates the motives and traditions of the original EPCOT Center. There's absolutely nothing wrong with using old characters- as long as they are given new life through technology. I'm very excited to see what happens with this rumor.

Jim Hill sucks. Has he ever been right?

PintoColvig

kaos said:
Jim Hill sucks. Has he ever been right?

It's already been asked on this thread already but why the Jim Hill hatred? So many around here claim that he's full of doo-doo but no one really gives any specifics. I'm sure he's not batting 1000 but I'm tired of hearing how Jim Hill sucks without giving specific reasons why. Hey, I'm no Jim Him apologist. He irritates me by the many times he's started a series of articles but doesn't finish them. Nevertheless, I'm beginning to wonder if clique mentality is going on on this site and because a few of the "in" people don't like JH, others don't like him either. So, as I requested before, let's have some specific details as to why Jim sucks. I'd like to hate him too but I've got to have good reasons to do so. :cool:

Lee

Adventurer
mousermerf said:
And you know what?
It would cost next to nothing to have it look that nice every night.

Seems like a no-brainer to little ol' me. :rolleyes:

MKCP 1985

Lee said:
And you know what?
It would cost next to nothing to have it look that nice every night.

Seems like a no-brainer to little ol' me. :rolleyes:

Special occasions = :sohappy:

Every night = Cinderella's birthday cake castle. :lookaroun

:lol:

PintoColvig

marni1971 said:

Thank you for the trouble.

I can't believe a third of the track was discarded. And when you consider how much static sets and black space you go through now, it shows how little the current ride has to offer. And when it comes to the current story, there's not much there. So sad. But maybe the future will offer a return to better thinking.

jedimaster1227

PintoColvig said:
It's already been asked on this thread already but why the Jim Hill hatred? So many around here claim that he's full of doo-doo but no one really gives any specifics. I'm sure he's not batting 1000 but I'm tired of hearing how Jim Hill sucks without giving specific reasons why. Hey, I'm no Jim Him apologist. He irritates me by the many times he's started a series of articles but doesn't finish them. Nevertheless, I'm beginning to wonder if clique mentality is going on on this site and because a few of the "in" people don't like JH, others don't like him either. So, as I requested before, let's have some specific details as to why Jim sucks. I'd like to hate him too but I've got to have good reasons to do so. :cool:

I don't know why people hate Jim so much. Yes, his reports can often be risque but some of them are very accurate. Also, Jim makes great historical stories. Jim is a great man and a pretty good journalist.

Thank you for the trouble.

I can't believe a third of the track was discarded. And when you consider how much static sets and black space you go through now, it shows how little the current ride has to offer. And when it comes to the current story, there's not much there. So sad. But maybe the future will offer a return to better thinking.

Well, it is a true shame that this much track has been wasted. We are hoping that they plan on extending the track and making the ride longer.

Enderikari

jedimaster1227 said:
I don't know why people hate Jim so much. Yes, his reports can often be risque but some of them are very accurate. Also, Jim makes great historical stories. Jim is a great man and a pretty good journalist.

Said only because he says the things you want to believe in... When it comes to the truth, Jim is so far away, he can't even deliver postcards.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom