How accurate is the Jim Hill report that the Dreamfinder may return to Figment?

JimboJones123

I still stand by my idea of taking HISTA out and making a Journey Into Your Imagination (with Figment) 3D movie (S O O O O many possibilities!) - from CG like Philhar... but I would like to see JII the ride stay just really make it great again! (with or without dreamfinder).

What about a 3-D movie that's a "remake" of the old ride? That would be sweet.

Jim Hills rumors are mostly just that a rumor.

The rumors on this site are also just that, rumors.

I have read this site so much to now believe he cannot have any inside information.

A trusted source on this site indicated Jim Hill has good contacts inside TWDC.

He collects whatever people may mention or hope, packages it into something that is so amazing and interesting, then calls it the next big thing Disney will have.

So, he has the ability to take a rumor and flesh it out into a story.

If he really had inside information, Disney would have plugged that leak years ago.

Then they certainly would have silenced this sites reliable inside info sources also.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
The rumors on this site are also just that, rumors.

A trusted source on this site indicated Jim Hill has good contacts inside TWDC.

So, he has the ability to take a rumor and flesh it out into a story.

Then they certainly would have silenced this sites reliable inside info sources also.

Yes, but unless I missed something, the owner of this site and the "sources" on this site have never been expelled from a Disney park for running an illegal tour, they are very careful to make sure that any information is cast in an appropriate light, and are basically not attention hounds.

Epcotrob

Yes, but unless I missed something, the owner of this site and the "sources" on this site have never been expelled from a Disney park for running an illegal tour, they are very careful to make sure that any information is cast in an appropriate light, and are basically not attention hounds.

Wow!!!!! So you hate the guy because he made a mistake. I make mistakes all the time. Do you hate me? I have been expelled from Disneyland also. Does this make me bad? Who the heck are you to judge people you probably dont know.

scottnj1966

Wow!!!!! So you hate the guy because he made a mistake. I make mistakes all the time. Do you hate me? I have been expelled from Disneyland also. Does this make me bad? Who the heck are you to judge people you probably dont know.

Before you say something like this read everything he has said.
Hate is not the word to use, unreliable and annoying would be better.
Unless this is atually someone from Jim's site or Jim himself, then you probably would not take the critism to well.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member

No, I do not hate him. You need to realize that there are people that exist in this society that can have a difference of opinion and not actually hate the person on the opposite end of the viewpoint.

Epcotrob

Before you say something like this read everything he has said.
Hate is not the word to use, unreliable and annoying would be better.
Unless this is atually someone from Jim's site or Jim himself, then you probably would not take the critism to well.

No I am not Jim Hill. I do know him personaly as he is a good friend of mine. BUT with that said I do not believe everything that he says. He IS a very reliable person though. As far as him being annoying, I ask you this. Have you ever met him or talked to him. He is one of the most entertaining people I have ever met in my life. I just dont believe that he should be judged on his past mistakes. We are all human and all make mistakes. Some just dumber than most. I take critism very well and understand what you were saying.

campdisney

News, reviews, history and commentary
about the entertainment industry
(But mostly about the Mouse)

That's the header over at Jim Hill's site. I've often thought that the word rumor should be included as well.

What I find challenging about the site is that Jim rarely presents anything as rumor. Its always "insider information" with no named sources, no back-up sources and many times, no follow-up as to whether the rumor proves valid or invalid. It is a convenient out to say "I can't tell you how I know, but I do indeed know -- so trust me."

And maybe when JK Rowling is at the opening of the new Harry Potter ride (remember the Letter of Intent story), I'll start doing just that. Until then, I'll take Jim's "rumors disguised as news" with a grain of salt and enjoy the site for the other content it provides.

figgyfanatic

I've been on all three versions of the ride. The first was my favorite Disney ride of all time,and I would love for my girls to get a chance to see something even close to the original. I was disappointed with the first two redo's.I wish the would have just left it alone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom