Harry Potter is arriving sooner than expected. What does this mean for WDW?

Duckberg

The MICE crowding the MOUSE

Sounds like upper Disney mang. are super control FREAKS. Spielberg, Lucas & Rowling being viewed as control THREATS to the MOUSE! So if you can't develop fresh ideas from within & you don't want creativity from without??? Duckberg :brick:

krankenstein

Potter fans are funny... There is always an excuse..

Sounds like some Disney fans. :lookaroun

Point being, it might not be as popular as it has been, but it is quality and it will leave a legacy. Plus, we are going to see one of the most innovative attractions ever made because of it. I don't get why people have to complain about that? :shrug:

katarn112

I don't understand why we have to choose sides and attack one another. Usually when I go, I go to both Disney and Universal. I don't think one trumphs the other, rather they both have very unique experiences which make them both worth going to, and Harry Potter is just yet another.

krankenstein

I don't understand why we have to choose sides and attack one another. Usually when I go, I go to both Disney and Universal. I don't think one trumphs the other, rather they both have very unique experiences which make them both worth going to, and Harry Potter is just yet another.

It wouldn't be much of a flame war if people didn't attack each other! :lol:

_Scar

Ohh, and by the way, this is the typical attack when, well, there is no argument to show that the other person you are trying to put down is WRONG.. So, thank you for proving my point that Potter's craze is slowing down..

Actually it isn't dying down.

HBP is the best movie imo since the first one. Have you even seen HBP? It has refreshed my mind to Harry Potter after I've forgotten about it for so so long.... and I'm sure millions are feeling the same way. Just because you think it is dying down doesn't mean it is. Let me feed your ego though.... OMG I RESPECT YOUR OPINIONZ A LOT U R ALWYS RIGHT. I PRAY TO THEE.

I think we had this discussion in another thread. You have your opinion and we have ours. Please don't say your opinion is right.

Captain Chaos

Actually it isn't dying down.

HBP is the best movie imo since the first one. Have you even seen HBP? It has refreshed my mind to Harry Potter after I've forgotten about it for so so long.... and I'm sure millions are feeling the same way. Just because you think it is dying down doesn't mean it is. Let me feed your ego though.... OMG I RESPECT YOUR OPINIONZ A LOT U R ALWYS RIGHT. I PRAY TO THEE.

I think we had this discussion in another thread. You have your opinion and we have ours. Please don't say your opinion is right.

All I can do to this post is.. LOL and :rolleyes:

krankenstein

internet-serious-business.jpg

The_CEO

What it comes to is that JKR created a world that was highly marketable and ended up taking off really well. It may eventually die down, but it doesn't jeopardize the attraction's integrity.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Jeep Safari - Basically a fun dark ride. It would have started out as a family attraction and then get more thrilling/intense towards the end (recreating the trex attack from the film).

But all of the plans for JP got cancelled to make way for Harry Potter (the main HP e-ticket is using the plot of land that was going to be used for Helicoptours).
The JP Plans were cancelled a long time before Potter sadly. The Jeep Tour was a phase two attraction briefly until the strangely similar - in theme and ride system - CTX opened.

Why can't people just accept the fact that the Potter craze had died down, even just a bit, and isn't at the same level it once was???
Dosn`t matter. The E Ticket will rewrite theme park attraction technology once open.

rioriz

Well IOA didn't need any upgrades. The park just opened a decade ago. DAK opened a decade ago and as only gotten 1 expansion (EE and Dinoland kiddie stuff).

Jurassic Park's animatorics are great. They may not trump SM in storyline, but JP has it beat in technology (haven't been on DDRF). Popeye does blow away Kali by far. Spiderman blows every ride in the world out of the park :D. Hulk is a very good coaster, too. Suessland is not just some Dinoland in the park. It is something to see. Don't underestimate IOA.

Not underestimating IOA I love the park. Still when compared to the whole Disney experience it is not quite there. We shall see where it lands after Potter opens because it still is behind all four Disney parks in Attendance.

Oh and Actually AK has added, Dino Rama, Nemo, EE, Kali, and Yak and Yeti since its opening. Yes IoA opened as a more complete park but still no major attraction added in a decade seems odd. Well I guess if you wanna throw in that family coaster a few years ago.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom