Gay Day 2004?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramp

Originally posted by NashvilleMouse
Yeah, but there are 28 days in February except for leap year.

..if you think about it, there are 28 days in February even during a leap year!:lol:

LuciferKitty

Originally posted by NashvilleMouse
Who the %#*& cares about gay day? You want a day to worry about? Worry about "cheer leader" day. MAN that was a mistake! In line for space mountain and a bunch of teenage girls screaming their cheers and having 'cheer-offs' against other cheerleaders in line... I almost ate my own foot to put my mind on a different kind of pain.

:lol: Actually, it was some cheerleader competition on property. I assume they all had fun which was great. Besides the fact I almost threw myself in front of a moving monorail, I had a great time.

I was there that weekend...were you the person hanging out in the monorail tracks with me?! lol :hammer:

NashvilleMouse

Originally posted by LuciferKitty
I was there that weekend...were you the person hanging out in the monorail tracks with me?! lol :hammer:

Ha! That was you? I see you didn't take the plunge either. I almost did until St. Mary Catherine H.S. cheerleaders came over to cheer: "Give me a M.O.N.O.R.A.I.L... JUMP JUMP JUMP!"

Wilt Dasney

Originally posted by BG Rugger
Did anybody catch that there are only 29 days in February???? This was a joke.

I caught it....I made my own joke in reponse....which also got buried under a thick layer of posting dust. :)

Ah, well, such is the fate of the message board wiseass.

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by Tramp
When is 'Dominatrix Day' at WDW...anyone know? I've got my leather thong and bondage attire ready to go! Please Mistress, PM me with the details!:hammer:

Oy Vey!

It's any day when I'm there. ;) :kiss:

Disney2002

Kudos to the civil posting.

And I agree with most posts. It's not about the different people who come to Disney, it's about how many people come to Disney. Thank god for off-season trips!

no2apprentice

Originally posted by barnum42
We could also throw in a side order of Coke is better than Pepsi!
It sure is! If you don't finish it, you can use the remaining Coke to clean your toilet and get the oil stains off your driveway!:hurl:

Originally posted by Since1976
Kennedy Family Reunion Day
Scary. Lots of grassy and bushy knolls.:lookaroun

Originally posted by Tramp
I've got my leather thong
Oh, great. I've had trouble sleeping the past two nights, and now I have to try and sleep with THAT image in my head. Sheesh!:lol:

Disney2002

Originally posted by Sir Hiss527
I could go for some Ben & Jerry's right now.:slurp:

Brain Freeze! :eek:

Had a pint last night. Ironically, it left me feeling empty. How is that possible!?

johnvree

If you asked President Bush, he would remind you that Disney does not officially recognize Gay Day. Which is kind of funny, since wasn't Florida the State that didn't officially recognize him. :lol:

AliciaLuvzDizne

Originally posted by cherrynegra
Um.....you eat fish on Fridays. Today I had fish and steamed bok choy for lunch, and tonight I'm having a stirfry with shrimp. Yeah, let's see how far I go this Lent. This might be the hardest one yet.

ohhh fish
good one
i always forget and consider it meat
you'll do fine!! ive already lost 20 pounds! good luck

Grumpy56

Originally posted by ltbeach
glad i can stay at the Shades of Green. Dont have to worry about gaydays there. Gays not allowed in the military.:sohappy:

luckily former president intern wasnt able to change that. must have been too busy holding up air traffic at the airport while he got his hollywood haircut

You haven't heard of don't ask, don't tell? The single most idiotic federal policy since prohibition? Which actually aplies pretty well to this thread. Don't ask!

Wilt Dasney

glad i can stay at the Shades of Green. Dont have to worry about gaydays there. Gays not allowed in the military.:sohappy:

luckily former president intern wasnt able to change that. must have been too busy holding up air traffic at the airport while he got his hollywood haircut

And we were doing so well....

ltbeach

As long as disney keeps giving the military free 7 day passes, i will keep going no matter who or what group is there. at least the Disney Corporation still respects the military and its members.

Grumpy56

actually, yes i have heard of dont ask dont tell. Yeah, like anyone is actually going to admit to being gay. i can hear it now: I did, not, have, ______, with, that, GI, private lewinsky!!!!

I certainly didn't intend to fan the flames. However, lot's of gays in the military have been outed and then discharged, or outed themselves to get discharged. So when you implied that there are no gays at SOG, I felt the need to corrrect that. There a lots of gays in the military, just like in every walk of life.

Grumpy56

sorry i couldnt resist. it really dosnt matter to me what people like or dislike. But as somebody once told me....sometimes you have to stir the pot, to let everyone know who owns the spoon.

and as long as disney keeps giving the military free 7 day passes, i will keep going no matter who or what group is there. at least the Disney Corporation still respects the military and its members.

I couldn't agree more......And SOG is one of the best perks we military families get!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom