Gay Day 2004?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erika

Originally posted by SpongeScott
It might last longer if we talk about ice cream or puppies.

Breyers or Blue Bell?

Pure breeds or mutts?

Dairy Queen or Baskin Robbins?

Labs or poodles?

Mutts! Although I really can't resist ANY puppy.

And Baskin Robbins mint chocolate chip :slurp:

barnum42

Breyers or Blue Bell?

Pure breeds or mutts?

Labs or poodles?

We could also throw in a side order of Coke is better than Pepsi!

Since1976

I think Gay Day should be EVERY day! I mean, happiness cannot be confined to a single day, especially at WDW!

Oh, wait. You mean a different kind of gay. :p

I, personally, detest ANY type of large gathering of people at WDW. Generally speaking, they tend to be obnoxious and inconsiderate of the people around them. Whenever I see a big group of people wearing the same colored shirt, I turn and run in the other direction.

So, I'd probably not go WDW on Gay Day, but I'd also not go if it were Twin Day, or Kennedy Family Reunion Day, or Mechanical Engineers of Columbus Day.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by Since1976
Kennedy Family Reunion Day

I don't know if I'd go that day or not..

I mean, they'd definitely be serving alcohol, and the ladies in the park...:cool:

but if Uncle Ted showed up... oh geez

SpongeScott

Breyers or Blue Bell?

Pure breeds or mutts?

Labs or poodles?
Can I quote myself?

Breyers

Any kind of dog will do. We've had both, but I LOVE my mutts right now--lab mixes.

Baskin Robbins--more variety and I like hard ice cream better than soft-serve. Peanut butter and chocolate is my favorite from BR.

Labs--poodles are too yippy. Rob, you think poodles might be the driving force behind IASW??

Since1976

Mmmm.....Breyers. Just bought a container of vanilla yesterday.

Oh wait. It's 6:18. What am I still doing at work? A tub of vanilla awaits me at home!

cherrynegra

But I can't have ice cream!!! :cry:

Gave up carbs for Lent..........okay yes and for health reasons. Sheesh!!:lol: :cry:

ACE

Originally posted by RPMdfw
Just think of it as a great big Magical Gathering. That's all. It's a group of people with something specific in common that are getting together to enjoy Disney World.

Don't take what I said wrong. I don't care about other folks, sexuality, race, religion, gender, age, or whatever. I like people for their character. I know a lot of people like me that I don't like.:lol:

What I do not like is people pushing their beliefs on me or putting them in my face, whether it's their sexuality or, like my mother, their religion.

Like one of the other folks posted, I also try to avoid the large groups. I just don't like a big crowd, that’s why I go in the off-season.

The only problem with any event like this is that there's always a few who do things that look bad for the group as a whole. Those are the ones that everyone hears about.

Hope that clears up any misunderstandings and I apologize if I offended anyone. That was not my intent; I was just giving my opinion.

:wave: ACE

AliciaLuvzDizne

Originally posted by cherrynegra
But I can't have ice cream!!! :cry:

Gave up carbs for Lent..........okay yes and for health reasons. Sheesh!!:lol: :cry:

Not to be off topic or anything but
How are you giving up carbs for lent? i thought you werent supposed to eat meat on fridays during lent? what are you going to do? (im on a low/no carb diet and i dont know what im going to eat on fridays now LOL)

NashvilleMouse

Who the %#*& cares about gay day? You want a day to worry about? Worry about "cheer leader" day. MAN that was a mistake! In line for space mountain and a bunch of teenage girls screaming their cheers and having 'cheer-offs' against other cheerleaders in line... I almost ate my own foot to put my mind on a different kind of pain.

:lol: Actually, it was some cheerleader competition on property. I assume they all had fun which was great. Besides the fact I almost threw myself in front of a moving monorail, I had a great time.

Breyers or Blue Bell?

Pure breeds or mutts?

Labs or poodles?

Breyers

mutts

Dairy Queen

I prefer cats.:sohappy:

cherrynegra

Originally posted by AliciaLuvzDizne
Not to be off topic or anything but
How are you giving up carbs for lent? i thought you werent supposed to eat meat on fridays during lent? what are you going to do? (im on a low/no carb diet and i dont know what im going to eat on fridays now LOL)

Um.....you eat fish on Fridays. Today I had fish and steamed bok choy for lunch, and tonight I'm having a stirfry with shrimp. Yeah, let's see how far I go this Lent. This might be the hardest one yet.

cherrynegra

Originally posted by NashvilleMouse
Who the %#*& cares about gay day? You want a day to worry about? Worry about "cheer leader" day. MAN that was a mistake! In line for space mountain and a bunch of teenage girls screaming their cheers and having 'cheer-offs' against other cheerleaders in line... I almost ate my own foot to put my mind on a different kind of pain.

:lol: Actually, it was some cheerleader competition on property. I assume they all had fun which was great. Besides the fact I almost threw myself in front of a moving monorail, I had a great time.

You know, I just don't like huge crowds of any kind of group, but I have to agree with you Nashville. I think I too would have thrown myself in front of a moving monorail if I had to deal with a bunch of teenage girls having cheer-offs.

Then again, I have been to DW once and unknowingly hit Gay Day, and the masses there were having cheer-offs of their own. Maybe we should just have one day of the year where we combine all of them together. Can you imagine the kind of cheer-offs if we combined Gay Day and the cheerleading competitions???

Meeeeoooooowwwwww.:lol:

NashvilleMouse

Originally posted by cherrynegra
You know, I just don't like huge crowds of any kind of group, but I have to agree with you Nashville. I think I too would have thrown myself in front of a moving monorail if I had to deal with a bunch of teenage girls having cheer-offs.

Then again, I have been to DW once and unknowingly hit Gay Day, and the masses there were having cheer-offs of their own. Maybe we should just have one day of the year where we combine all of them together. Can you imagine the kind of cheer-offs if we combined Gay Day and the cheerleading competitions???

Meeeeoooooowwwwww.:lol:

:lol: :lol:
ROFLMAO

Tramp

When is 'Dominatrix Day' at WDW...anyone know? I've got my leather thong and bondage attire ready to go! Please Mistress, PM me with the details!:hammer:

Oy Vey!

BG Rugger

Originally posted by BG Rugger
Not really sure, but if it was up to "Presidnet" G.W. Bush it would probably take place on February 31st. :lol:

Did anybody catch that there are only 29 days in February???? This was a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom