Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

DisneyMarg

well, good news. i have to give our dogs allergy shots and gave my parents dog insulin shots for 10 years.... just give me the sign. but wait, you will be having too much sugar... huh? i dont know what to do for that :lol:

sounds great. keep the updates coming. thanks for the hard work

Why were your parents taking dog insulin?:lol:

jasondiff

I just sent another round of Dessert Party confirmation emails, so anyone that registered before right now (8:52pm EDT) should have one.

The up-to-the-minute count for the dessert party is now 124.

You now have only
08-29-2007_Dessert+Party+Registration+Deadline.png

Get your payments in soon!

TheBeatles

I love the build up and progress of this event. :sohappy:

Adam...

Not that you need it, but I referenced the Celebration (with link) in my blog tonight. I have to meet you on Oct. 1 to shake your hand.

jedimaster1227

I just sent another round of Dessert Party confirmation emails, so anyone that registered before right now (8:52pm EDT) should have one.

You now have only

Jason, since I have found that the morning brings more registrations, I plan on sending you the updated roster tomorrow morning, rather than tonight. If you need me to otherwise, please let me know.

I love the build up and progress of this event. :sohappy:

Adam...

Not that you need it, but I referenced the Celebration (with link) in my blog tonight. I have to meet you on Oct. 1 to shake your hand.

Thank you for that honorable reference! I look forward to my opportunity to shake your hand on October 1st (and I will be doing autographs on request-just for those of you who were wondering). :animwink:

mousermerf

Account Suspended
As this is a friendly-hand-shaking celebration, i recommend Purell or some other brand of instant sanitizer with moisturizer. Politicians swear by it :)

jasondiff

Jason, since I have found that the morning brings more registrations, I plan on sending you the updated roster tomorrow morning, rather than tonight. If you need me to otherwise, please let me know.

Actually I prefer the evening, the only reason I sent out today's this morning was I was pretty tired last night! If you get it to me by 10, I'll send it out tonight. We can do one every night at 10pm until registration closes.

elpack

Just wanted to mention how thankful I am to all of you have put this get together together! Although I can't eat any of the desserts... I decided to join the party for the hell of it...

Is anyone planning to tape this? (I have a sneaky feeling the answer is yes... or so I hope)

See you real soon..

jedimaster1227

Actually I prefer the evening, the only reason I sent out today's this morning was I was pretty tired last night! If you get it to me by 10, I'll send it out tonight. We can do one every night at 10pm until registration closes.

I sent you the count from earlier today. I will get another updated one out tomorrow. Thanks again Jason! :wave:

Luckily for me, I always wear latex gloves. :p

Careful... There are people attending Celebration 25 with latex allergies (seriously)... :p

jasondiff

The latest round of Celebration 25 Confirmation emails just went out, based on the guest list as of 5:30pm today. As always let us know if you didn't get one. If you registered after 5:30pm today look for your email tomorrow night.

Figments Friend

Original Poster
So getting back to the group riding together topic....

UoE, Soarin', and The American Adventure are must-do's. For Amercian Adventure, i think it would be very VERY cool if as a group we all sang the finale song "Golden Dream" loud and proud. As a neat enhancement, those that would like to bring SMALL American flags ( like the small hand held ones you often see the kiddies waving) and wave em' during the singalong.

Soarin' now....well naturally we can pack on as many as we can and after cycling through a couple times we should be able to have everyone expereince it with every seat completely filled with Disney Park Fans. Perhaps we should make lots of "Oooooo's" and "Ahhhhhs" while riding...in true Wheel of Fortune style.

UoE....yeah, we should do this for sure. Who is up for singing "Energy ( You Make the World Go Round") as we are unloading and exiting the Pavillion?

Journey Into Your Imagination with Figment is naturally a must do for me....would be cool to ride with a bunch of folks who don't mind me singing all the song segments...

Such a shame SSE will still be down for Rehab......man can you imagine all of us on that???

One thing i would really like to see happen is our group be photographed on the spot where we were originally going to meet ...behind the Fountain of Nations on the old Logo embedded in the pavement. I have had this great image in my mind of all of us there, gathered around the Logo, with SSE ( now Wandless..YES!) in the background and the main organizers of this Event up front for a fantastic group shot. I would REALLY like to see this happen at some point during the day. It can be one of our "Big Moment" shots!

Anyone else have any idea for fun things we can do as a group to liven up the festive atmosphere?

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
With regard to the "how are we going to identify other WDWMagic-ers" tangent a few pages ago, I bought a WDWMagic button from Cafepress.com and am going to write my screen name on it with a sharpie.

Great idea. Thanks! Just ordered mine. Just look for the big dork in a bright yellow retro EPCOT Center shirt with a WDWMagic button on. :ROFLOL:

DisneyDeeva

You now have only

I'm a newbie here an one of the last minute registrants for the Dessert Party. Woo Hoo ! ! !

I'm sooo excited - this is gonna be the best trip ever!!

I'm staying at Pop from 9/22 to 10/2 - free dining, MNSSHP and, most importantly, Celebration 25. I'm a huge fan of Lou Mongello and am soo excited that I might finally get to meet him. I'm an obsessive planner so am anxiously awaiting details of the schedule for Sunday and Monday.

I'll be in Epcot on Saturday doing Segway Around the World, a couple of tastings and Party For the Senses. Sunday brings more tastings and dinner at Spoodles. Monday, of course is the BIG DAY with dinner at LeCellier capped off by the dessert party.

Can you tell I'm excited beyond belief!!

jasondiff

I'm a newbie here an one of the last minute registrants for the Dessert Party. Woo Hoo ! ! !

I'm sooo excited - this is gonna be the best trip ever!!

I'm staying at Pop from 9/22 to 10/2 - free dining, MNSSHP and, most importantly, Celebration 25. I'm a huge fan of Lou Mongello and am soo excited that I might finally get to meet him. I'm an obsessive planner so am anxiously awaiting details of the schedule for Sunday and Monday.

I'll be in Epcot on Saturday doing Segway Around the World, a couple of tastings and Party For the Senses. Sunday brings more tastings and dinner at Spoodles. Monday, of course is the BIG DAY with dinner at LeCellier capped off by the dessert party.

Can you tell I'm excited beyond belief!!

So glad you could join us! And welcome to WDWMagic!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
It's amazing to see how well everything is coming together. I just hope alternate distribution arrangements can be made so that the wonderful organizers can be free to participate in the events. This is no time to be stuck at the table!

One additional thought to the many great ones. What about having a jar for contributions, and have this group collect hopefully a few dollars from the 800+ to a worthy charity...possibly a favorite one of Disney CM's.

It's just around the corner! :sohappy:

HinunterZuNich

So I know I want to come and I'm 99% sure I can .....but for the dessert cruise what is the last day to get a refund (minus Paypal fees)??? Hmmmphhh ... one way or another I need to make a decision because I can get Pop Century for $64 and airfare for $148!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom