Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

Epcotfan21

Man, I would love to be there for this. Epcot has been my favorite park since childhood. You guys enjoy and make sure to save a 25th Anniversary shirt for me, so I can pick one up when I go in December.

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Well, you can purchase "Celebration 25" shirts, buttons, and a cool coffee mugs for this Event right now!

Check out Cafe Express.com and do a search for "Celebration 25". The list of itmes should then come up.

Happy Shopping!

:wave:

Disney_Freak429

Thats fine Jason just wanted to make sure you got the payment ok.^^^ I would love to get some of those & the others floating around but first I need a plane ticket to get down there & a portable shower (like the camping ones) to use so I can clean up after sleeping at the airport lol. Yup I will do whatever it takes to be there. ;) I am one crazy Disney Freak LMAO.:)

jedimaster1227

Well, you can purchase "Celebration 25" shirts, buttons, and a cool coffee mugs for this Event right now!

Check out Cafe Express.com and do a search for "Celebration 25". The list of itmes should then come up.

Happy Shopping!

:wave:

Actually, our items are at http://www.cafepress.com/celebration25.

Another quick update before I leave for Epcot to meet Lou: We now have 645 attendees (still not including Jenn or I's parties).

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The UoE is out too; 582 seats in the full six pack, not including wheelchair platforms. Perhaps a few of us can assume the manual repo position :lol:

thephantomsgirl

I just sent in my registration for the Dessert Party! Hope you figure it out okay as I have a business account with PayPal under my business name rather than my personal name ... however, it uses my registered email address here so that should help. If you have any questions - just email or PM.

Smiles,

Holly
(Soarin' CM)

brkgnews

The UoE is out too; 582 seats in the full six pack, not including wheelchair platforms. Perhaps a few of us can assume the manual repo position :lol:

Hey -- I'm all for going off-road with one of those puppies. I think I'm capable of leading a jungle-cruise style tour of UOE... you have now seen the backside of lava. :lol:

Then, out the maintenance entrance... and I can just see the headlines in the Sentinel... "UOE attraction vehicle number six was last seen headed westbound on Highway 192, believed to be headed for western Georgia. :lol:

imamouse

Actually, our items are at http://www.cafepress.com/celebration25.

Another quick update before I leave for Epcot to meet Lou: We now have 645 attendees (still not including Jenn or I's parties).

Will you have any of the merchandise, such as the buttons or bumper stickers, available for sale at the sign-in tables? Perhaps not on Mon AM since it'll be hectic (and possibly vilolate a rule or two), but what about the Sun night check-in?

jedimaster1227

Will you have any of the merchandise, such as the buttons or bumper stickers, available for sale at the sign-in tables? Perhaps not on Mon AM since it'll be hectic (and possibly vilolate a rule or two), but what about the Sun night check-in?

Nope. The items available on cafepress are only available to be purchased on that site. And, if you plan on getting any of the items, you need to do so before October 2nd, because I will be closing the shop and removing the items directly after our event.

Here is another quick update:

Lou and I have hammered out most of the details for the schedules for both Sunday and Monday. He has given me a demo/sample of what the lanyard/nametags will be (and I can assure you they are functional and fun). The schedule should be out by the end of the week. After looking at the exponential increase in our roster over the last 48+ hours, we have determined that some of the former group ride meets that we had planned were logistically impossible to do. Due to our tighter schedule for Monday, we have moved some of the meets formerly planned to Sunday. Yes, that includes Soarin' unfortunately. But, due to the rededication ceremony taking place that morning and the fact that we couldn't fit our entire group on the ride in time to do all of the other things during the day. Currently, we plan to do Soarin' Sunday night so that after we get out, we can see Illuminations (for those of you who aren't staying for our dessert party). Our final schedule will be released this week, though there is the possibility of future alterations to it if we recieve certain "confirmations" that I have been waiting for. Mind you, this schedule is optional and we have worked in "free time" so if you want to go off and do your own thing, you can do so and meet up with our group at different times. Lou and I both believe that this new setup for our schedule will be logistically feasible and less stressful (no running between pavilions to catch a deadline time for a meet, everything we have planned will be evenly spaced out). We don't have any planned "sit down restaurant time" planned due to the fact that many of us will eat as we go for the Food and Wine Festival. Because we have our optional schedule with meet times attached to each "event," a group that splits from us for a while can catch back up to us later, not worry about catching up.

The final update for this post- we have 675 registered attendees (not including Jenn or I's parties) attending.

Disney_Freak429

Sounds like things are going well than. I can't wait to see the final or at least close to final plans next week sometime. I for one of coarse am still banging out details of my journey down there which is very interesting to say the least.

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Hey -- I'm all for going off-road with one of those puppies. I think I'm capable of leading a jungle-cruise style tour of UOE... you have now seen the backside of lava. :lol:

Then, out the maintenance entrance... and I can just see the headlines in the Sentinel... "UOE attraction vehicle number six was last seen headed westbound on Highway 192, believed to be headed for western Georgia. :lol:

:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

That is TOO funny!!

The mental picture in my head alone is priceless...thanks for the good laugh!

I say we have some off-road races with those "traveling theatre" vehicles in the Wonder lot at EPCOT during our "after-hours" Tailgate Party Sunday night...lol. First one to make it around the entire EPCOT lot ( in under 3 hours...) and get past the main gate WINS! The prize? FREE DOLEWHIPS for a year!

:slurp:

:lol:

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Sadly, they cannot make it over the little lip of the newly installed roll away door. They can plow through walls with amazing force, but dont even try to get those littl metal wheel to go over a 1/4" step.

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Easy:

We will announce where and when to meet at EPCOT to pick up your wristbands for the festivities. Everyone registered will also more then likely be recieving further details e-mailed to them as the day gets closer.

I am sure it will not be hard to find some of us......just look for the folks wearing the retro EPCOT gear!

:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom