Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

Epcotrob

Oo! Found it!

22847289.jpg

It's exactly what Epcot is missing - it's both SILVER and a WAND!

I can see it now Upper Management thinking to themselfs....Why are they all carrying around Wands when they were the ones who wanted The Wand taken down. :brick:

Figment82

I'm so glad to hear that everything is coming together. I think the extra meets on Sunday are a great idea, and I also love the idea of having a very casual schedule. My mom and I are having lunch at Chefs de France (a first for us), and then grabbing dinner at the Food and Wine booths, so it's good to know that we can sneak away as needed and then rejoin later on.

Let me know if I can help in any way!

jasondiff

I just send out several more Dessert Party confirmation emails, so that everyone who has registered and paid should have received a confirmation email. Registration for the Dessert Party closes on Tuesday August 28 at midnight EDT.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
I mean finding specific members of these boards.

I will be wearing retro EPCOT Center gear.
i think that we should post photos....

Nametags! I can't wait to see what they look like!
:lookaroun
i think i might make a little sticker of my avatar... since i had it for so long, to stick next to my name on my tag

So.. i'm totally like.. What can we wear?

We could all wear these!

Full-Face-Mask--Silver-3026-UD.jpg

Both creepy and awesome!
merf, if everyone is wearing these, eyes wide shut style, ill be hangin by myself all day. WAAAYYYY too creepy dude.

:lol:

jedimaster1227

And how big are your and Jenn's parties? The way you always add that makes them sound huge :lol:

I don't know how big Jenn's party will be but mine is between 5 and 12 people (as of right now). I will be registering my entire party for the main event at the end of registration. Jason, I sent in my payment for 5 members of my party that are confirmed to attend that will be there for the dessert party. If I find that the others in my group want to stay for the party, I will send in a second payment afterwards.

carolina_yankee

Adam, I've found at that about 7 of us Mouseowners have registered and are staying at BCV or BWV. I'd like to put in an appeal for alternate registration pick up, Sunday if possible, given our location. We'll have cars, but it woud be easier to just go in through IG unless there's a big opening hoopla planned at the main entrance.

Dirk

jasondiff

Adam, I've found at that about 7 of us Mouseowners have registered and are staying at BCV or BWV. I'd like to put in an appeal for alternate registration pick up, Sunday if possible, given our location. We'll have cars, but it woud be easier to just go in through IG unless there's a big opening hoopla planned at the main entrance.

Dirk

The only problem with entering through the IG is that you may not make it to the front for the rededication ceremony. We don't yet really know when the rededication ceremony will be, but if it is right at park opening or slightly before, then you won't be able to get to the front of the park in time. In my experience they open the IG at 9 exactly or even a few minutes late.

jasondiff

I don't know how big Jenn's party will be but mine is between 5 and 12 people (as of right now). I will be registering my entire party for the main event at the end of registration. Jason, I sent in my payment for 5 members of my party that are confirmed to attend that will be there for the dessert party. If I find that the others in my group want to stay for the party, I will send in a second payment afterwards.

Got the payment for 5 at the dessert party. Please PM or email me the names of the other 4 people.

We are now at 115 for the Dessert Party (not including no one). As of right now about 51 hours left to register. The registration web page will disappear at 12:01 am Wednesday 8/29.

My "party" is only ONE....myself!

So do i need to register myself "officially"....or am i already on the list? :king:

Maybe you do need to - then Adam can stop writing "not including Jenn or I's parties". :lol:

carolina_yankee

The only problem with entering through the IG is that you may not make it to the front for the rededication ceremony. We don't yet really know when the rededication ceremony will be, but if it is right at park opening or slightly before, then you won't be able to get to the front of the park in time. In my experience they open the IG at 9 exactly or even a few minutes late.
That's what I figured. We'll have a car, but some of the other folks from the other board won't. I may be running a bit of a private shuttle that day since I talked them into signing up! :eek: Do we know when some sort of schedule will be public info?

Dirk

Figment1986

Mother and sister are going in morning... to the fun part while im in class and will catch up with the party after classes... (one is a monday only class so I cannot miss it)

Disney_Freak429

Jason I didn't get it at my normal e-mail did you send it to the paypal one? Also I may have 2 to add to my party but I only have their first names is that ok since I am the group leader anyways?

HinunterZuNich

I was bummed when I returned last night from my trip only to somehow find this page/event. I had checked it out in the beginning of the summer but never thought about heading back down.

After not experiencing Spaceship Earth and also buying those retro-tee's.....I need to be a part of this great event!

See you all there!

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Fantastic..i am glad you found us in time! Only a few more days now to register for the Event, and only 2 more days ( thereabouts) to register for the Dessert Finale.

I was looking over some of the threads here regarding the rumours of NEW EPCOT 25th Merch being released on OCT 1st....everything from NEW 25th T-shirts to the already expected ( and seen already online) 25th Trading Pins.

I have now decided i should probably work 24/7 in the next 3 weeks leading up to the Event in order to be able to BUY ALL OF THIS STUFF ( as i KNOW i will want it ALL!)

So folks, start saving up your money NOW! Disney is smart, and knows we will all be there and how much Fans have been clamoring for COOL Retro Merch and Anniversary Merch! The recent sell-outs of the latest Retro EPCOT shirts at MouseGear prove to Disney this stuff is HOT! So SAVE UP YOUR CASH people...and let's all make it a point to make some stops at Pin Station and MG to BUY BUY BUY!!!!!!

( starts putting pennies in a jar....and quarters in my Figment bank...)

:D

EPCOT.nut

I was looking over some of the threads here regarding the rumours of NEW EPCOT 25th Merch being released on OCT 1st....everything from NEW 25th T-shirts to the already expected ( and seen already online) 25th Trading Pins.

Here's to hoping they will have it all out Sunday so we can shop then and be free to have FUN Monday!

TheBeatles

So folks, start saving up your money NOW! Disney is smart, and knows we will all be there and how much Fans have been clamoring for COOL Retro Merch and Anniversary Merch! The recent sell-outs of the latest Retro EPCOT shirts at MouseGear prove to Disney this stuff is HOT! So SAVE UP YOUR CASH people...and let's all make it a point to make some stops at Pin Station and MG to BUY BUY BUY!!!!!!

( starts putting pennies in a jar....and quarters in my Figment bank...)

You don't have to tell me this twice!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom