Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

jedimaster1227

Nametags! I can't wait to see what they look like!
:lookaroun

The sample looks great. Nametags will include whether you are attending the dessert party, whether you are staff on the event, if you are a VIP (something reserved for a specific few), and of course, general attendee. Note, these are only tentative, but that is what I saw in today's sample. There is room for you to put your WDWMagic Usernames on the tags too if you wish.

Now we have 686 attendees...

EpcotServo

The sample looks great. Nametags will include whether you are attending the dessert party, whether you are staff on the event, if you are a VIP (something reserved for a specific few), and of course, general attendee. Note, these are only tentative, but that is what I saw in today's sample. There is room for you to put your WDWMagic Usernames on the tags too if you wish.
Ahhh...sounds good! How do you get "Staff"? I suggested what became the location for the event, does that count?
:lol:

EDIT: 900th post! From now on it's OVER 900!!!

littlemom_3

Is it time to start the picture of members thread so we at least have a general idea of what we look like. Uhhhh. Wait. I know what I look like...

A general idea of what the others on here look like.

I hope y'all get what I am meaning. I am very confused tonight.:shrug:

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Nametags ought to suffice for general indetification of peeps from here and other forums - if they choose to include their user name of course.

Do we want to do any sort of WDWMagic identification from a distance? Disboards uses those green mickey head paint-chip cards they get from places that sell Disney paint like home depot. I see those every so often in the parks.

Hehe, we could be really silly and have some sort of secret code object.

Any ideas for unique objects to be worn to denote wdwmagic users?

mousermerf

Account Suspended
I think that'd be a bit extreme.

Think think think... All i have that is remotely easy to see and distint is a Staples "Easy" button.. but i think that'd be a bit cumbersome to wear :(

mousermerf

Account Suspended
So.. i'm totally like.. What can we wear?

And my brain goes.. "Well, it's the silver anniversary"

And i'm like, you're right, what's silver? and wearable?

Spoons.. but you cant wear a spoon, though everyone has one.

People can wear duct tape. Or, duct tape a spoon to themself.

And that's as far as i got.. Who's up for wearing a spoon duct taped to yourself?

mousermerf

Account Suspended
I don't know, those tutus aren't looking so bad compared to duct-taped spoons. :shrug:

Can they atleast be silver tutus?

Oo! Found it!

22847289.jpg

It's exactly what Epcot is missing - it's both SILVER and a WAND!

mousermerf

Account Suspended
That sounds kind of weird. :lookaroun

So, there'll be a bunch Epcotphilles running around waving silver wands?
Subtle.

Would you prefer silver spandex hotpants for everyone? Cuz that's the other clothing option i found - much to my distress - googling "silver clothing."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom