Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

prberk

Anybody actually have any experience with color picture books on LuLu? I'm wondering about quality.

Another option is www.photoworks.com. While I have never made a photo book, I have used them for photo services of all types since 1993. Their services have always been top quality -- and they do photo books from digital uploads.

Just some info, in case you find it useful or a better deal than the other service.

Paul

brkgnews

I may see about trying to make the Beverly event. :lookaroun
As a matter of fact, I think our documentary cameras should be there!

Thanks for the invite! :wave:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I may see about trying to make the Beverly event. :lookaroun
As a matter of fact, I think our documentary cameras should be there!

Thanks for the invite! :wave:
I wish I could get my sister-n-law to come to Beverly-fest. She was born in raised in Italy and loves Beverly. She could drink the stuff by the gallon and keep on smiling.

MMMo

:ROFLOL:I can't believe she loves that stuff!!!! I also can't believe that Nathan is willing to drink so much of it either!!!! The only one I like is the country that has the Watermelon one. I can never remember what country it is....

We look forward to seeing you guys there!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Nathan would TOTALLY be up for a challenge!!!! That would be a great spin on Beverlyfest!!!!

It really is nice to see the coordination between sites on this event. We're usually so busy competing as to who is best or who had and idea or scoop first. Nice to be a part of the proper spirit of Epcot.
...and Beverly is fine, just have no desire to go into the 25 cup + realm...:zipit:

nrose101

Nathan would TOTALLY be up for a challenge!!!! That would be a great spin on Beverlyfest!!!!

Bring it On! :ROFLOL:

In all seriousness I agree with Rototom this day is all about Epcot and celebrating it's great milestone. There is no need for competition between either event. It is really all about eveyone having fun in what my opinion is the best park in all of WDW (well was until they changed it :veryconfu )

wannabeBelle

It really is nice to see the coordination between sites on this event. We're usually so busy competing as to who is best or who had and idea or scoop first. Nice to be a part of the proper spirit of Epcot.
...and Beverly is fine, just have no desire to go into the 25 cup + realm...:zipit:

Absolutely!!!! Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom