Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

jedimaster1227

Does anyone have a really nice hi-res version of the preview EPCOT Center Spaceship Earth poster in space, I'm trying to create a t-shirt, and if it works, I might be able to share a present with you all for the 25th anniversary!

Sirnim already answered this question in a previous post. Just a note, you need to watch what you are doing with that poster, since it is still Disney copyright, and by you creating an unauthorized shirt, you are risking legal issues. That is why we stayed away from that in our official merchandise. Just a warning...

cupanudles

Don't worry Jedimaster, I am aware of the copyright issues, I'm not going to sell any merchandise, I was just gonna make a nifty wallpaper to share!:D

jedimaster1227

Well, I just started work with another member (a podcaster actually) on two fantastic projects for our event that I think many of the members will enjoy. We will be working on these and announcements will be made at the appropriate time, but they are definitely exciting! We are now just shy of having 300 members joining us, with only 2 registrations left.

"This is madness!" Brad Rex
"This is EPCOT!" Celebration 25 members (in unison)

:lol:

EpcotServo

Well, I just started work with another member (a podcaster actually) on two fantastic projects for our event that I think many of the members will enjoy. We will be working on these and announcements will be made at the appropriate time, but they are definitely exciting! We are now just shy of having 300 members joining us, with only 2 registrations left.

The world will know that FEW stood against MANY.
:D

brkgnews

Here's the black bg version...

celeb25wide4.jpg

mousermerf

Account Suspended

Whoo hoo, looks like the olive branch I extended to Magical Mountain worked.

Anyone try Disboards yet?

jedimaster1227

The world will know that FEW stood against MANY.
:D

Well, I am happy to announce that your wish has come and passed since we now have 306 members attending. :wave:

Here's the black bg version...

I did a test with the black version (and while it worked great on the black shirt) it didn't seem to work with any of the other colors. So, I took up an inquiry with cafepress' FAQs to find that the best option is to use your photo editing program to give the image a transparent background, meaning that the text will be the only thing that retains its color. If I were to have a transparent copy (which I can send the instructions to you if you don't already know how to do it- I don't have any real photo editing programs, so I can't do it on my own), then I can redo all of the shirts on the site that seem to be plagued by the image "whites" or "black boxes." Hopefully this won't be a problem, but I can help in any area necesscary.

Whoo hoo, looks like the olive branch I extended to Magical Mountain worked.

Anyone try Disboards yet?

I did see your work on that forum and they seemed interested, but proud of their event, so I say, good for them! I'm sure they will be having a great time too, and while I personally would puke after one cup in their "BeverlyFest," they seem to have a good schedule. I am still working on ours with a couple of others joining us. In fact, I will be doing a "rehearsal" in August to do the final setup. I have been thinking hard about our event and during my brainstorming, I have come up with a couple more suprises that, if I can pull them off, will really make some of you emotional/ecstatic. I will keep you posted when I get more info on those, but just an update with our news story going on with the Orlando Sentinel, we will be in the paper in September, closer to the event when our final schedules are made final (though I expect to have our official schedule out by the middle of August).

As one who will not be able to attend this wonderful event (unless I win the lottery between now and then)
I wish you all good luck and while your all enjoying the day don't forget the rest of us, please take lots of pictures or video so we can all share the memory of Epcots 25th.

jedimaster1227

Amazing! EPCOT FANS! Make ready your Beverly and drink hardy. For tonight we DINE with DREAMFINDER!!!

I'm sad to say I can't make THAT kind of miracle come true... Though three hundred+ people leaving the park at the end of the day asking the people at Guest Relations why there isn't any Dreamfinder there could... :animwink:

brkgnews

OK here are a couple of interlaced transparent PNGs. That should do the trick. The first has a white stroke around the letters; the second has a black stroke around them.

celeb25transwht.png

celeb25transblk.png

jedimaster1227

I know you are gunna shoot me for asking one more favor but due to the incredibly tempermental editor on cafepress, the dimensions for the images aren't big enough. If it is feasible (and hopefully this is the last adjustment that I will have to waste your time over), could you please add extra (transparent) space above and below the text so that the image has more balanced dimensions. My last version (with the white spaces) had the dimensions 1059 X 621. Hopefully this is the last favor I have to ask of you with the logo, and I appreciate your time and your work. Thank you so much for all that you have done already! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom