Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Master Yoda we will have to see about getting you a shirt......

Clemson Tigger..who would want to see tired old Kingdom Konsultant????? :lol:

I'll tell you what, you wear your KK shirt to the meet and maybe, maybe I will make an appearance.

Marie that is a solid maybe.

Pam

You're not old! as for the rest, I can't comment! The shirt will be ON!

jedimaster1227

Just giving a quick update before I leave for Atlanta for the next few days:

We now have 355 registered attendees. Mousetimes has posted a new episode with our event as one of the main topics (I recorded that episode with John Corigliano, the guy who will be doing our history segment for the event, but more details will be out about that when I get back).

Hope all is well with all of you,

~Adam~

Thessair

The country is China
The drink is Smart Watermelon
They NEED to sell it in the U.S. because I'd be drinking a ton of it

Oh man, if only they did. Hrm. I'll be working with some people from China in the next few weeks. I wonder if they'd mind...

brkgnews

Just giving a quick update before I leave for Atlanta for the next few days:

We now have 355 registered attendees. Mousetimes has posted a new episode with our event as one of the main topics (I recorded that episode with John Corigliano, the guy who will be doing our history segment for the event, but more details will be out about that when I get back).

Hope all is well with all of you,

~Adam~
Ahhh... gonna be (sorta) near my neck of the woods. Have fun!

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
You're not old! as for the rest, I can't comment! The shirt will be ON!

:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: I can't go with Marie already there. She can be the KK representative with you by her side in your KK shirt. I want a pic of that!!! I will have to send one along for Master Yoda since he does do a good Pirate.

Pam:kiss:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: I can't go with Marie already there. She can be the KK representative with you by her side in your KK shirt. I want a pic of that!!! I will have to send one along for Master Yoda since he does do a good Pirate.

Pam:kiss:

Oh man, responsibility.....:rolleyes:
I will do my bestest to properly represent KK...
Even better, I should just let Marie stay out front!

Eyorefan

Random question. Does it get cold at night in October in Orlando? I have ventage EPCOT shirt I was planning on wearing to the celebration so I was thinking about getting a hoodie to throw on for the desert party if it got cold.

Thessair

Random question. Does it get cold at night in October in Orlando? I have ventage EPCOT shirt I was planning on wearing to the celebration so I was thinking about getting a hoodie to throw on for the desert party if it got cold.

Sometimes it gets cool, but I definitely wouldn't say cold. At least not to me.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Yeah, I guess that is a relative question. I'm from Texas so I would probably be cold if it was 65 degrees out with any kind of a wind blowing. :D

I think you are pretty safe to count on it being fairly warm. By the end of Oct. some evenings (may) get into the 60's but for the 1st, plan on T shirts and shorts.

I remember going to MNSSHP the first week in Oct., riding with a family all dressed as Pooh characters. Dad had a full body Winnie outfit on and was sweating buckets just getting from the hotel to the monorail. Even for Texas it will be warm. See you there!

EPCOT.nut

Random question. Does it get cold at night in October in Orlando? I have vintage EPCOT shirt I was planning on wearing to the celebration so I was thinking about getting a hoodie to throw on for the desert party if it got cold.

No it should not be cold here. I remember some Halloween costumes as a kid being too heavy because it was warm. :lol:

jedimaster1227

Well, I am back and I have a few updates.

Lou Mongello has posted news about our event (and featured it as a topic on his podcast) that can be found here.

John Corigliano of the Mousetimes podcast has posted his episode with our interview which can be found here or here. The second link offers the option to stream the audio episode (#51) to be exact. In this directory, find the Mousetimes podcast and click on the the respective icon. From there, scroll down to the episode which you want to listen to, and wait for it to buffer. It should start fairly quick. You can also look up the episode in which Lou Mongello spoke about our event using this directory.

We are also going to do a segment with the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast sometime in the next few weeks.

We now have 370 registered attendees (not including mine or Jenn's registrations).

I would like to announce that SirNim's 1st dialogue entry is the winner of our contest. Though I can't confirm the "prize" that I was working on earlier, as getting into the ceremony has been harder than I expected. I am still working on it, but it is looking less definite now (though we will still attend). If anything, SirNim, you will get to read it and be featured in our video with your dialogue either opening or closing the show. I'm still working on a few surprises, but for those of you who have listened to the podcast with John Corigliano, you know of two more activities that we have going on during the day.

1. Podcaster's Corner- Similar to Podfest, a half hour will be devoted to any of the attending podcasters so that they can create a [guest involved], cross-podcast episode.
  2. History Walk with John Corigliano- This man knows his stuff, especially when it comes to the music of the parks. Join John throughout the day in Futureworld for group rides with a little bit of history thrown into the mix.
Any other ideas for the day?

That is all of the updates that I have for today, but I should be back in contact with Disney within the next few days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom