Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

brkgnews

OK -- I updated the images on the server, so you should be able to hit "refresh" and get the new ones. They're at 1059x621.

jedimaster1227

OK -- I updated the images on the server, so you should be able to hit "refresh" and get the new ones. They're at 1059x621.

Well, I have to say that I shouldn't be asking you for any more favors in regards to your logo, and since I said it, I'm keeping my word- because I am more than happy to say that the files you sent me worked perfectly. All of the items in the store have been updated and the dark T-shirts work especially well with the logo (other than the lighter-dark blue). Thank you so much for you hard work brkgnews! :wave: http://www.cafepress.com/celebration25

EpcotServo

Well, I have to say that I shouldn't be asking you for any more favors in regards to your logo, and since I said it, I'm keeping my word- because I am more than happy to say that the files you sent me worked perfectly. All of the items in the store have been updated and the dark T-shirts work especially well with the logo (other than the lighter-dark blue). Thank you so much for you hard work brkgnews! :wave: http://www.cafepress.com/celebration25

Thanks very much guys! Great job. I'll be sure to get one before october!

:sohappy:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
For the few people I've told about my projects, they said that if they ended up working (especially because they would be surprises for everyone in our group- in other words, EXCLUSIVE), they might just cry (tears of joy and nostalgia). :animwink:
Man... what do you have up your sleeve...? I know, it`s a surprise.... wow! I have a feeling I`ll be shedding a tear or two on the 1st anyhow. I`ll keep my shades on to maintain my macho image :lol:

I`ll say it again; for someone coming 4000 miles the details and arrangements you have all made for the day are going to make it worth every minute of being cramped in a 747 for 9 hours. Thank you all.

Gorjus

In regards to the T shirts, is it possible to get some female cut style T shirts added to the mix; and /or some tank tops?

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I just went on the shop, and there has been some ladies styles added, much to my wife's happiness....now she just needs to decide so I can place an order.

Has anybody ordered from cafepress in the past? What is the quality like?

jedimaster1227

In regards to the T shirts, is it possible to get some female cut style T shirts added to the mix; and /or some tank tops?

Thank you for reminding me about that! I have added a bunch of different style shirts for all of the women joining us (though I didn't add any maternity shirts- if someone needs those, please let me know). Hope these will work: http://www.cafepress.com/celebration25. :wave:

Oh, and we now have 319 attendees (not including Jenn or I's parties). :D

Figment82

I just went on the shop, and there has been some ladies styles added, much to my wife's happiness....now she just needs to decide so I can place an order.

Has anybody ordered from cafepress in the past? What is the quality like?

I have used Cafepress on numerous occassions to make my own shirts (my I Love the Inferno Barge, Monorail-a-palooza, and Tower of Terror's 13th Birthday Celebration shirts) and I have never been disappointed with the results. They create high-quality shirts like what you would buy in a store. The images do get that "fuzzed-out" look that shirts will get after many washes, but it's not a big deal at all.

I'd highly recommend Cafepress for all of your unique t-shirt needs!

jedimaster1227

Has anybody volunteered to document this day and put together a retrospective?

Many of us are bringing cameras and we will choose someone to make a memories video that we can give out later.

One of the confirmed video moments for the video will be for those of you that get to the sign in table early. We will have someone on the camera that morning doing "memory blurbs" for Epcot. These are free to be whatever they want and can be as long as a minute long (as of now). These will most likely be the introduction for the video. So far, I have an idea of what order everything will be in for the video.

EPCOT.nut

Just plain can't wait!

So what are we wearing? My only EPCOT CENTER shirt is really large on me.
I can't remember why we got a large, but hell, that was over 20 years ago.
:ROFLOL:
I was hoping they would have some 25th retro shirts in Downtown Disney but they did NOT.
Some of the Cafepress shirts are pretty neat, tho. Or maybe I can wear a WDWmagic shirt. hmmmm

I was thinking for the 25th SOMEONE would make a time machine and we could go back and get on a hydrolator. :D

cupanudles

Hi Jedimaster1227, here is my official entry for the dialogue/speech contest:
rantpicture3.jpg

Thessair

It would be cool if we could gather everyone's photos and memories of the event and issue ourselves a little souvenir book from one of the many self-publishing sites around like Lulu.com. A friend of mine did that for his wedding anniversary a couple of years ago and it turned out quite nice.

nibblesandbits

Hey! I was just listening to the WDWRadio Podcast and he was talking about this celebration that you guys are planning. Just thought I'd let you guys know! :wave:

jedimaster1227

It would be cool if we could gather everyone's photos and memories of the event and issue ourselves a little souvenir book from one of the many self-publishing sites around like Lulu.com. A friend of mine did that for his wedding anniversary a couple of years ago and it turned out quite nice.

It sounds like a good idea! Lets see how many photos we end up with at the end of the event. I'm sure we are going to have plenty to talk about after October 1st!

Hey! I was just listening to the WDWRadio Podcast and he was talking about this celebration that you guys are planning. Just thought I'd let you guys know! :wave:

Yep. Lou Mongello of Disneyworldtrivia.com will be joining us for the event (and will play a role in one of our surprises if we can pull it off). Since he has become involved, he felt it necesscary to plug our event on his site and on his podcast. Things are getting better and better for our group- I promise!

Also, tonight I will be doing a guest segment on the Mousetimes podcast to talk about our event. For those of you who want to know about one of our upcoming surprises for the event, listen to this upcoming episode, because John from Mousetimes will play a role in this surprise. I have three surprises in the works, and one of them is happening for sure.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom