Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

I've been a huge Epcot fan since I can remember and even though I'd dearly love to be at the rededication, my fiance and I will be across the lagoon at the Japan pavilion getting married at that time! :D We picked the day specifically because of the anniversary and so we'll celebrate our 25th at Epcot's 50th.

I'm hoping we'll be able to go to the dessert party though!

wannabeBelle

::Waits anxiously for an answer to Clemson Tigger's question::

And yes I will proudly be wearing my heather gray KK shirt for easy identification!!! Belle

Figments Friend

Original Poster
It just keeps getting bigger!

Hi everyone!

Sorry i have been quiet for the past few days with all the excitement that has been happening...i was away in Dallas this weekend to visit with some friends and i am just now catching up.

First off, i want to express absolute delight in learning from Jedimaster's post about our event being front page news in the WDW Entertainment Dept's newletter ( the name escapes me at the moment). Does ANYONE have any further info about that issue? Anyone here with a copy that could post or PM me the text for the complete article? I am interesed in hearing how it was put across.

Next, i am thrilled to see how much the attendence seems to be jumping up on an almost daily basis now. I figured it would once the big news broke of our involvment in the Re-Dedication and all the talk about special additional surprises. 330 folks now registered is fantastic!

I am not able to listen to any of the WDW Podcasts...so if anyone cares to post a transcipt relating to our Event that would be wonderful.

Finally, i may actually have a couple of people i know coming. I will not know for sure probably until it gets close to the cut-off date to register...but it would be nice if they can make it!

As far as shirts go, i have enjoyed the designs i have seen ...but the best one far and away is the bowling shirt version. It reminds me of the original CM costumes back then...the teal/turquiose look. Well done! I have yet to have seen anyone incorporate the original "Epcot 25" graphic logo i did way back at the lauch of this Event ( with Figment riding the Monorail) as seen in the link listed below in my signature. It would be cool to see if someone can put this on a shirt for the event...say, a large version of the design on the front and our new "Celebration 25" text logo on the back. The best of BOTH worlds!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
::Waits anxiously for an answer to Clemson Tigger's question::

And yes I will proudly be wearing my heather gray KK shirt for easy identification!!! Belle
I would love to be able to sport a KK shirt. Now if I only knew someone that worked for Kingdom Konsultants....:rolleyes:

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Master Yoda we will have to see about getting you a shirt......

Clemson Tigger..who would want to see tired old Kingdom Konsultant????? :lol:

I'll tell you what, you wear your KK shirt to the meet and maybe, maybe I will make an appearance.

Marie that is a solid maybe.

Pam

Figments Friend

Original Poster
I think your dealie is on some of the merch over at www.cafepress.com/celebration25

Thanks so much for pointing this out! The items featuring it look nice..and i have already ordered the mug and mini pins. It would be great to see a t-shirt too...but i can understand why it might not be an option due to it being full color ( and thus more expensive to produce, yes?)

If it was offered though, i would be the first to buy one.

jedimaster1227

Thanks so much for pointing this out! The items featuring it look nice..and i have already ordered the mug and mini pins. It would be great to see a t-shirt too...but i can understand why it might not be an option due to it being full color ( and thus more expensive to produce, yes?)

If it was offered though, i would be the first to buy one.

We do feature you logo on some of our shirts (in full color). Some shirts worked with the logo, while others didn't.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
The only one I like is the country that has the Watermelon one. I can never remember what country it is....!

The country is China
The drink is Smart Watermelon
They NEED to sell it in the U.S. because I'd be drinking a ton of it

jedimaster1227

The country is China
The drink is Smart Watermelon
They NEED to sell it in the U.S. because I'd be drinking a ton of it

Or Melon Fanta... I would pay a thousand bucks for 5 kegs worth of that! :D

Wonderful! I see them now.....but was thinking of offering one with just the color logo, similar to the pins.

I like the shirts...they look nice!

I will see if I can make another with just the logo for you! Expect that up within the next few days.

Bingo... i'd by it by the gallon. :dazzle:

I whole heartedly agree!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom