Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

jasondiff

I was actually responding to Fievel, who has the pin that I would want as an avatar. I'll get as many passholder pins as I can (which I believe is 2) though, to try to help both Fievel and DisneyFreak :wave:

I think you mean something different here!

But yes I realized that after re-reading you were talking about Fievel's avatar, and was going to go back and edit, but you beat me to it with your reply! At least now you also know which is the passholder pin!

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
I think you mean something different here!

But yes I realized that after re-reading you were talking about Fievel's avatar, and was going to go back and edit, but you beat me to it with your reply! At least now you also know which is the passholder pin!

:ROFLOL: Oh boy... can you tell who's too tired to be typing!! Yeah, so I meant what you thought I meant and not what I said :D

Figments Friend

Original Poster
DisneyFreak's avatar is the passholder pin. Here is an actual image of the pin:
10905870.jpg

Ooooo pretty....

(drools)

Me want!!

Any Passholders coming to the Event willing to buy one for little ol' me?

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Now to find you in a group of 1000 people!! You won't be hard to find I guess because you'll be at the sign in table won't you? But the other two... that'll be fun with such a large group, we'll have to think of something.

sillyspook13

I bought a second shirt, so now I'm set for both days. My buttons that I had ordered came in the mail today, so my EPCOT lanyard is all set.

I've just confirmed that I will be off Sunday September 30 as well.:sohappy:

EPCOT.nut

I've been partying with friends for the last 2 days and have not checked this thread - WOW 1,000+ people! I remember telling my husband when we first signed up that they expect a group of about 300. JEESH.

Can't wait to see the event schedule! :)

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I was actually responding to Fievel, who has the pin that I would want as an avatar. I'll get as many passholder pins as I can (which I believe is 2) though, to try to help both Fievel and DisneyFreak :wave:

I'll take you up on that for sure :)

I'll be easy to find, as I'll be the guy with the 2 year old who won't want to sit still during the re-dedication ceremony.

Disney_Freak429

So acording to my time theres under a half hr. left to register who's time are we going by lol? The "other" meet nice BUT as far as I can see we beat them by a bit since the earliest date I can see is from March 7.(a mounth after our topic started) ;) I love some of their ideas & think everyone will have a blast that day. Its not a comp. & I know both groups will have an amazing line up. Side note I know what I will be wearing that day. I have decided to go with the EPCOT repeat shirt with silver basketball shorts. I saw them at Walmart & was like theres my silver to wear to the silver lol. I also may have on the new hat to match my shirt. I am sooo ready for this.

Epcotrob

So acording to my time theres under a half hr. left to register who's time are we going by lol? The "other" meet nice BUT as far as I can see a copy since they earliest date I can see is from March 7.(a mounth after our topic started) We are still #1 & always will be since on their page they are talking about "if we get 150" ect. been there done that right everyone lol. I know are line up will be better than theirs because we have wanted this for longer & our meet is the one connected with Disney. So they can pull this & that person out of a hat but we will always have the edge because this was started by one person & grew to over a thousand & Disney looked at ours not theirs. This is not to "hate" since we are all one happy Disney family but come on this IS the group what other one? ;) Side note I know what I will be wearing that day. I have decided to go with the EPCOT repeat shirt with silver basketball shorts. I saw them at Walmart & was like theres my silver to wear to the silver lol. I also may have on the new hat to match my shirt. I am sooo ready for this.

Sounds like your hating to me. I happen to be connected with this other group too. I was the one who came up with the Beverlyfest Idea for them. I dont think this group is any better than the other group.

Matter of fact did anyone bother to read the other groups forums? Did you see Merfs comments on it? His second one states something like these groups are in no way trying to compete with each other.

We are all fans of a special place called EPCOT Center or Epcot as it is known now. We are all celebrating the parks birthday not competing to see who can throw the biggest party for it. Jens idea was a great one and Im glad that we are all coming together to celebrate. Anyone in Celebration 25 is more than welcome to attend or join in anything that the other group will be doing. I would think the same would be true for the other group to join in anything that Celebration 25 will be doing.

Just my two cents on it all. :wave:

Disney_Freak429

Rob I edited it out since it was late & when I re read it as much as I was jokeing my odd humor was again off.*smacks self* The Beverlyfest idea was my fav. & I might have to try for 25 shots but I don't think I could make it past two. For those few who had to deal with my late night odd/wrong humor sorry I was out of it. If you want you can feed me to the Trolls in Norway.

DisneyMarg

So acording to my time theres under a half hr. left to register who's time are we going by lol? The "other" meet nice BUT as far as I can see we beat them by a bit since the earliest date I can see is from March 7.(a mounth after our topic started) ;) I love some of their ideas & think everyone will have a blast that day. Its not a comp. & I know both groups will have an amazing line up. Side note I know what I will be wearing that day. I have decided to go with the EPCOT repeat shirt with silver basketball shorts. I saw them at Walmart & was like theres my silver to wear to the silver lol. I also may have on the new hat to match my shirt. I am sooo ready for this.
You are so hilarious! You have your outfit all picked out, but no place to stay. :lol: I can't wait to meet you!

jedimaster1227

Ello, what's all this then?

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76006

:shrug:

Somebody stealing our idea, or a part of our event?
:confused:

I was wondering the same thing, hence my post on micechat.com.

Sounds like your hating to me. I happen to be connected with this other group too. I was the one who came up with the Beverlyfest Idea for them. I dont think this group is any better than the other group.

Matter of fact did anyone bother to read the other groups forums? Did you see Merfs comments on it? His second one states something like these groups are in no way trying to compete with each other.

We are all fans of a special place called EPCOT Center or Epcot as it is known now. We are all celebrating the parks birthday not competing to see who can throw the biggest party for it. Jens idea was a great one and Im glad that we are all coming together to celebrate. Anyone in Celebration 25 is more than welcome to attend or join in anything that the other group will be doing. I would think the same would be true for the other group to join in anything that Celebration 25 will be doing.

Just my two cents on it all. :wave:

Absolutely. We are all going to be there for the same reason. The more the merrier.

Rob; see you 4 weeks today :D

The Epcot Thing is another fan celebration run by Magical Mountain's Nathan Rose. We have previously spoken to him and invited his group to join us, and they extended the same offer to us. As previously said, this isn't a competition nor is it a contest on who can have the bigger numbers. Nathan's event is different than ours and I know that several of our attendees are signed up to attend both and take place in various activities. I like to look at things in a way that our two events work off of each other and work together to make management see the bigger picture. Epcot's 25th isn't about us, but about Epcot.

Now to find you in a group of 1000 people!! You won't be hard to find I guess because you'll be at the sign in table won't you? But the other two... that'll be fun with such a large group, we'll have to think of something.

Jenn, Jason, John, Lou and I (along with my family) will be at the sign in tables for both days. It will be busy, but meeting everyone in person for the first time should be a blast!

I bought a second shirt, so now I'm set for both days. My buttons that I had ordered came in the mail today, so my EPCOT lanyard is all set.

I've just confirmed that I will be off Sunday September 30 as well.:sohappy:

Glad to have you joining us both days! :wave:

I've been partying with friends for the last 2 days and have not checked this thread - WOW 1,000+ people! I remember telling my husband when we first signed up that they expect a group of about 300. JEESH.

Can't wait to see the event schedule! :)

The schedule is being finalized this weekend and then we will submit it to Disney for their review and approval. As I said before, we are doing whatever we can to have their full support for every aspect of our event.

So, now for the moment of truth! The final count update:

We have 1043 registered attendees! Registration is closed to all general members with last minute registrations reserved for those we deem as "VIP" including the media or members of Imagineering or management at WDW.

I can honestly say that this is one of the most anticipated moments in my life so far, and I look forward to seeing our group as a whole! :sohappy:

Disney_Freak429

good to hear

1043 what a final count. Good to hear events are being hammered out and hope Disney aproves quick so than we can see them. Again sorry for having my head up my ya know last night. I am sure I will join them for some of their events also. As far as air and hotel things are kind of looking up but I will be there no matter where I have to stay so I look forward to meeting everyone in around 28 days. :D

imamouse

Hey - I just remembered that the band for the Eat to the Best series on Oct 1 is Otis Day and the Knights.

Ya know, they make me what to.....:eek:

Disney_Freak429

Yes you can

Can I just state here and now that I just can't wait for this! :sohappy:
You and 1,033 other people hehe.;) But I can feel the excitement rising up in me day by day. Knowing I am going to get to meet all of you wonderful Disney fans will be well worth the trip. Looks like things are moving fast for me its poss. that I may be booking in the next few days. God has blessed my with some income I didn't expect so looks like I am going to be joining some of you at a value resort prob. Sept. 29th to Oct. 2nd. Since I have only two days on my pass my plan will prob. include MNSSHP Sept. 30 so I can hit two parks (& the reburb. HM as a EAST High Wildcat Basketball player most likely) since I will be spending both Sunday & Monday at EPCOT Center with all you crazy folks lol. If there is anyone out there who still hasn't booked a room & may want to go in part on a value resort let me know because I will have the extra bed so if someone needs it I might hook them up for a good deal to stay with me. I will keep everyone updated on my plan. :D
Brent

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom