Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

The Mak

My stay has been booked for 2 weeks, but my procrastinatin' self has not registered for the meet-up until about 30 seconds ago. I'm down for the 1st officially. See you all there!

EpcotServo

So this is the last day to sign up, eh? I'm stunned we've gone from 0 about 7 months ago, to 1000 today. I would like to say I had the foresight to know it would be this big, but I had NO idea it would be this big!
:lol:

I really think this will prove once and for all to Disney, that alot of people love Epcot. And that we're watching...always watching...
:D

Rototom

So this is the last day to sign up, eh? I'm stunned we've gone from 0 about 7 months ago, to 1000 today. I would like to say I had the foresight to know it would be this big, but I had NO idea it would be this big!

I really think this will prove once and for all to Disney, that alot of people love Epcot. And that we're watching...always watching...

I too cannot believe how big this is. It is heartwarming to know I am not alone in thinking EPCOT is one of the best places in the world.

T minus 1 month!

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT

have you ever had that... im an idiot feeling. lol i guess i just didnt pay attention to the time sensative thing with the general sign up as apposed to the private party. this is why i thought over the next month we would hit 1200ish. well, that is settled.

hey, we you have people *cough cough* traveling across the country and from around the world to attend, i think the statement "a lot of people love epcot" is 100% correct. :D

coasterphil

I was out and about this morning with nothing to do so I decided to spin by Epcot for my first look at a wandless SSE. It really looks great from afar so I can only imagine how it look on front in the park. I really excited for the event.

jedimaster1227

I don't know if this is some kind of prank but someone is posting comments on my site's guestbook saying that I've had some sort of attitude in my interviews (specifically the one for the All About the Mouse podcast). Going by the name of Kelli, her posts look like this (only the original was worse):
Kassi: Typical.

If someone is doing this as a joke, I ask that you please stop before I am forced to block your IP address.

On a lighter note, we now have 1037 people attending. Remember, registration closes tonight so anyone that hasn't registered needs to do so by midnight tonight. I will be at the Pirate and Princess Party for the rest of the night, so when I return, the registration form's submit button will be removed (I'm leaving the form intact just incase I need to add any special people to our roster).

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
I don't know if this is some kind of prank but someone is posting comments on my site's guestbook saying that I've had some sort of attitude in my interviews (specifically the one for the All About the Mouse podcast). Going by the name of Kelli, her posts look like this (only the original was worse):

If someone is doing this as a joke, I ask that you please stop before I am forced to block your IP address.

On a lighter note, we now have 1037 people attending. Remember, registration closes tonight so anyone that hasn't registered needs to do so by midnight tonight. I will be at the Pirate and Princess Party for the rest of the night, so when I return, the registration form's submit button will be removed (I'm leaving the form intact just incase I need to add any special people to our roster).
hmmm, that isnt cool. as i do every now and then...i steal a line from Monty Python and direct at that person "i fart in your general direction"

Foolish Mortal

Didn't know about that interview. I'll have to go listen. I thought you were great on Lou Mongello's show :wave:

EpcotServo

I will be at the Pirate and Princess Party for the rest of the night, so when I return, the registration form's submit button will be removed (I'm leaving the form intact just incase I need to add any special people to our roster).

Have a good time! Be sure to bring back some pictures.
:wave:

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
I think he meant if an AP holder wasn't planning on buying it for themselves that day, and would be willing to buy it and then sell it to him.

I'm willing to do the same. I'd like that pin, and if anybody would be nice enough to take my money up to a souvenir cart and pick one up for me, I'd be more than grateful.

I'm a passholder and I don't collect pins, so I wouldn't mind buying the passholder pin for you... I don't remember where the link is to the page that showed the pins, but I remember my favorite was the one that looked like your avatar, so if I bought one for myself it would be that one anyway :wave:

jasondiff

I'm a passholder and I don't collect pins, so I wouldn't mind buying the passholder pin for you... I don't remember where the link is to the page that showed the pins, but I remember my favorite was the one that looked like your avatar, so if I bought one for myself it would be that one anyway :wave:

DisneyFreak's avatar is the passholder pin. Here is an actual image of the pin:
10905870.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom