Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Considering the fact that we have an article in the "Daily Reporter" at Disney plus 35 monorail drivers confirmed to attend, I think it is safe to say, yes.

Nice.......:)
Do you happen to have the article? I'd love to add it to my Celebration 25 Scrapbook! Copies/scans are fine too.....

I'm going to send you our schedule tomorrow (hopefully) for your stamp of approval. I'm still working on getting Disney's stamp of approval, considering what they say, goes. I mean... With 942 people attending, I think management is going to be a little intimidated by our group... :lookaroun

LOL....yeah i know what you mean! Like i said in my very first post in this thread, this Event should not be percieved as some sort of protest rally. I REALLY hope they understand that this is a POSITVE gathering...and not a bunch of out-of-control maniacs desending upon Property to trash the joint......that is what "Grad Night" is for! :lol:

Figments Friend

Original Poster
I just have to point out the irony/humor in this. Jen started this entire topic, post #1, and yet over 900 people registered for her idea before post #1516-

:D
:wave:

I know! Outrageous innut? :lol:

Honestly i had forgotten if Adam put me on the list when he started it way back this Spring, so figured i had better "register" officially or then the ULTIMATE irory would happed:

I would not be able to participate in my OWN Event!! Ha ha!! How sad would THAT be?

So as they say, better safe then be sorry!

Figments Friend

Original Poster
I just went back and reread the first few pages of this thread. I didn't realize it, but it was because of this thread and this celebration that I joined these forums. How funny - it all comes full circle. :)

It is indeed awesome, the way life can lead you to things...

Glad you are here!

:wave:

Figments Friend

Original Poster
1000 means two capacity shows at Energy. It'd create a wait time - c'mon, let's do it!

Hey Merf, i'm game!

It would be the first time in ages there was a major wait time line....and just think: as we wait, we can start singing "Energy ( You Make the World Go 'Round)"!!!

Get THAT on video!

I'm still hoping we get a shot at driving the "traveling theatre" vehicles in REPO mode. We need to have some sort of "drive off"....

( Goes to slap Martin's "My Other Car is a Traveling Theatre" bumper sticker on my vehicle...)

jedimaster1227

Nice.......:)
Do you happen to have the article? I'd love to add it to my Celebration 25 Scrapbook! Copies/scans are fine too.....

LOL....yeah i know what you mean! Like i said in my very first post in this thread, this Event should not be percieved as some sort of protest rally. I REALLY hope they understand that this is a POSITVE gathering...and not a bunch of out-of-control maniacs desending upon Property to trash the joint......that is what "Grad Night" is for! :lol:

I'll send you everything this weekend (including our final roster) in one email packet. That way, it will be truly easier to recieve.

Just an update, we now have 995 people attending. :D

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Just had to share the first post made by EpcotServo in this massive thread ( post #6!) as it makes a statement that will surely come to pass...if it has not already!

....... I think the park should just be flooded that day, with hard-core Epcot fans crowding the streets. That way Disney management will always look back at the day and think "man, we really messed up that day! We could've really cashed in." Really hit it home for them that they under-estimated the extent of the Epcot fan-base......

Yeah, i think we now have that all covered! :drevil:

jasondiff

Celebration 25 registration confirmation emails just went out to everyone who registered before 8:12pm today. As always let us know if you didn't get one.

LESS THAN 27 HOURS LEFT TO REGISTER!

brkgnews

And by the way -- if two more people don't register in the next day, we need to pull two people off the street. There's no way in 7734 I'm going to let us get THAT close to one thousand and fall short.

spectrodanny

Hey Merf, i'm game!

It would be the first time in ages there was a major wait time line....and just think: as we wait, we can start singing "Energy ( You Make the World Go 'Round)"!!!

Get THAT on video!

I'm still hoping we get a shot at driving the "traveling theatre" vehicles in REPO mode. We need to have some sort of "drive off"....

( Goes to slap Martin's "My Other Car is a Traveling Theatre" bumper sticker on my vehicle...)

Listen and you'll hear a heartbeat
of a universe teaming with force
See all the forms and the faces
of nature taking it's course

And feel all the wonderful motion
flowing through things far and near
Nature will share her secrets
when we are ready to hear

Energy these are a few of your faces
glowing in timeless places
bringing our lives new braces.....

Energy there is no living without you
we must keep learning about you
now is the time to find how to...
Energy you are the plow
you make the world go round and round
You make the world go round
you make the world go round
you make the world go round!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom