Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

sillyspook13

What am I wearing for EPCOT's 25th?

September 30:
a3f1_1.JPG

October 1
ccd1_1.JPG

Also I will be wearing a lanyard with EPCOT pins and buttons and a wdwmagic button.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
It sounds like you will have quite a large group going. Wish I could go. I hope you will have some pictures and updates posted on this thread while you are there.

Pam

Disney_Freak429

It sounds like you will have quite a large group going. Wish I could go. I hope you will have some pictures and updates posted on this thread while you are there.

Pam
Pam I am sure there will be a load of them. I will try to post updates from my phone while waiting in line if I can. Put it would only be live text updates I am not skilled enough to bring you live video or pics.

Figments Friend

Original Poster
I am fairly certain that there will be total coverage of the Event from many angles once the fun starts.....

Before i leave on the 27th i plan on starting a "Virtual Visit" type thread where folks can post "live" updates, hot pix, and total coverage updates by those fans who will be able and willing to regularly post before, during, or after the days activities. With all the Podcasters that will be there, i am certain there will be PLENTY to keep those at home entertained and equally involved in all that happens!

I sadly will not have any access online the entire week i will be on-site.....so i will leave it up to those able to cover all the highlights. When i return back home later that week after the Event, i will of course jump right in and add what i can.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Any other APs willing to sell me a pin, I'd love to have one!

If my quota is 2 pins per AP then I should be able to get one for you too, as I have 2 AP's going. So as it stands now, unless someone has info otherwise, I can get 4 pins and I now have 4 people who each want one. So sounds like a plan to me :wave:

EpcotServo

Hey, just want to say that this morning I saw that they weren't letting cars into the lot until 8. So, you'll want to be sure and confirm when the lot will open on the big day.
:wave:

Got LOTS of pictures...look for a pretty big Update tomorrow!

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Hey, just want to say that this morning I saw that they weren't letting cars into the lot until 8. So, you'll want to be sure and confirm when the lot will open on the big day.

Oh the Parking Lot thingy....that's nothing to worry about. After all, we already decided that we were having a all-night Tailgate-a-Fest/Sleepover in the "Wonder" lot remember? We are having the UoE REPO races around 2am....and the capper to the evening will be watching the sun rise as it reflects off a glorious Wand-free SSE while sipping free Dole Whips. After a grand toast, we will break out into singing "Tomorrow's Child" and then take our morning wake-up jog to the front turnstiles.

How could YOU forget about that dude?

So yeah......we will already all BE IN THE LOT by 8am methinks....

:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

:p

Awww...i'm just kidding of course....( thought admit it, some of you would be up for this...myself included!)
Actually that is some important info, thanks for the heads up EpcotServo!

Looking forward to your EPCOT update!

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Well i have not been able to think of anything else but my upcoming trip to WDW! Anyone else experiencing a sudden rush of giddiness at the sight of anything even remotely related to the Parks??

It is getting more intense as the days tick by......tonight i just went on a long overdue "Ebay Binge" and bought about 12 really nice Pins for the upcoming trip! I have to stock up on the bargins now.....as by the time i get On Site i will be too excited to do much of anything except bounce off the walls!

Ha ha!

Anyone else totally PUMPED and finding it hard to contain yourself? I have to calm down...i don't want to "peak" too early!

:lol:

Jekyll_Baker

Maybe Adam will/can check on this when he gets the OK's from the Disney officials and let us all know along with the much anticipated schedule of events.

EPCOT.nut

I have the confetti shirt, too, but it is pretty beat. I don't think it would look so grand for Celebration 25 so it is staying home! :ROFLOL:

Can't wait for the big day! Figured I better change my Avatar to my current hair color so I can be found in EPCOT on 10/1. :lol:

Figments Friend

Original Poster
This is the shirt I'll be wearing on Oct 1. Found it on eBay a couple months ago and thought it was pretty cool.
P9030002.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek:

WOW!!! What a FIND, and what a awesome shirt! I have never seen this one before....

I love it...the silvery SSE is a great touch!

Late 80's/very early 90's it looks to be......and in great condition!

Yow!! It's PERFECT!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Concerning or schedule namely what attractions we can do somewhat together....I asked one of the CM's working AA today what the capacity of the theater is. According to her there are 1000 seats in the auditorium not including the handicap section which would add approximately another 24 seats. If the numbers she gave me correct and providing we have just a few no shows we should be to get our entire group into AA.

Just food for thought.

jedimaster1227

Concerning or schedule namely what attractions we can do somewhat together....I asked one of the CM's working AA today what the capacity of the theater is. According to her there are 1000 seats in the auditorium not including the handicap section which would add approximately another 24 seats. If the numbers she gave me correct and providing we have just a few no shows we should be to get our entire group into AA.

Just food for thought.

We have the American Adventure planned as one of our group meets just for that reason. It can handle our capacity with ease. We will have a (single) set time to meet and those that join us make the show, and for those that don't, they will have to do a different group ride later in the day. We currently have group ride meets planned for AA, Universe of Energy, Journey into Imagination (we'll be creating a wait time) and Soarin'. We are still deciding if there is anything else that we can logistically handle in a timely manner, but those are the definites for our event.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom