Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

Disney_Freak429

Yup

I think he meant if an AP holder wasn't planning on buying it for themselves that day, and would be willing to buy it and then sell it to him.

I'm willing to do the same. I'd like that pin, and if anybody would be nice enough to take my money up to a souvenir cart and pick one up for me, I'd be more than grateful.
You hit the nail on the head thats what I was asking for. If I remember correctly you can get 2 pins per pass so even if someone wanted the pin they could still get a 2nd for one of us. The only thing as a bonus I could add is I could give them the chance to get the Disney Visa 25th pin in return.

Figment82

This is amazing! I can't believe how this has taken off and grown. I remember reading this thread back in February/March and how excited I was back then - to think how far it's come since then!

I was at Epcot today, and watched IllumiNations from Italy. The island was closed off due to what looked like a formal reception. All I could think was that in a little more than 30 days, that'll be full of crazy Epcot people! I didn't stay for the Burnoff, but I've seen it many, many times and I would be happy to watch it both Sunday and Monday night if that is the plan. Even if we do it Monday, those who didn't or couldn't come to the Dessert Party could still regroup in that general area. If all 942+ of us stayed until 10:25 - we could easily consume that area in one gigantic countdown!

jasondiff

Hi all -- new member here.

I just registered yesterday for the main event. I won't be able to attend the dessert party, but I'm looking forward to the rededication and just being at Epcot to commemorate a quarter century.

Welcome! and glad to have you joining us!

I just sent out confirmation emails for anyone who registered before 8:30pm tonight. As always let us know if you didn't get one.

Remember Friday is the registration deadline! Two more days!

Figment82

I just went back and reread the first few pages of this thread. I didn't realize it, but it was because of this thread and this celebration that I joined these forums. How funny - it all comes full circle. :)

Disney_Freak429

Kuhio its nice to have you join us for the party in what is going to end up being the longest topic ever in wdwmagic history lol. Figment82 thats nice to hear glad this topic was the one that brought you to the boards. I also went back & read about the first 25 pages I remember reading those when they were posted first. It almost seems like ages ago.

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
I remember when this thread started, someone said that they doubted that Disney would care or do anything about "a couple of Disney freaks" showing up for the 25th. Boy, were they ever wrong!

EpcotServo

I remember when this thread started, someone said that they doubted that Disney would care or do anything about "a couple of Disney freaks" showing up for the 25th. Boy, were they ever wrong!
Well the funny part is that Disney thought the same thing!

No one would buy retro Epcot things...
:lol:

Crazy4WDW1

Our group started planning our trip last year. We're big Epcot freaks. We decided that even if Disney wasn't going to do a blessed thing, that we would be there any way. We didn't want our fav park to be ignored for it's silver anniversary!

Figments Friend

Original Poster
I think he meant if an AP holder wasn't planning on buying it for themselves that day, and would be willing to buy it and then sell it to him.

I'm willing to do the same. I'd like that pin, and if anybody would be nice enough to take my money up to a souvenir cart and pick one up for me, I'd be more than grateful.

Ah okay...that makes sense...and would work! Cool!

:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom