Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
We're really looking forward to this....we're considering buying a HD Camcorder before we leave, so you know we'll have some good video from me :)

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Nice!

Yeah go for it.....it would be cool to get some footage of all of us having the time of our lives that day in EPCOT and have it complied into some sort of video program.

One of those "fan flicks"......know what i mean? I know earlier in this thread MattPez kindly offered to help out with that.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Not yet... Still working on an approach for such a move... Any ideas?

Dear Jim,

Love what you're doing with Epcot. We're planning a fan get-together for the 25th anniversary. Got any insight on what we can look forward to for the event? We know you're busy, but we'd love to see you there that day!

Sincerely,
All of Us

Disney_Freak429

I've held off posting on this topic because I'm still makeing plans to make it down but just thought I'd throw myself into the thred by saying even if I have to walk down to FL only stay for that one day & walk back to WI I will be there. No way on Earth I'm missing out on this. I'll prob. drag my parents with since they are haveing their 25th wedding anniversary this year also.(no not in oct. also, I know darn)

jedimaster1227

I've held off posting on this topic because I'm still makeing plans to make it down but just thought I'd throw myself into the thred by saying even if I have to walk down to FL only stay for that one day & walk back to WI I will be there. No way on Earth I'm missing out on this. I'll prob. drag my parents with since they are haveing their 25th wedding anniversary this year also.(no not in oct. also, I know darn)

Glad to have you joining us! :wave:

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Just bumping this up...

I had a thought the other day...wanted to ask if anyone here has a address ( mail of e-mail) for WDI. It may sound bold, but i would like to formally invite any Imagineers that worked on EPCOT back in the day to come down and join out party.

If anyone here has any solid address, or names ...please PM me here. I appreciate any help!

I would love to have Tony Baxter come down and party with us.....man how awesome would that be?

Dream Big, be big!

:animwink:

tirian

Dear Jim,

Love what you're doing with Epcot. We're planning a fan get-together for the 25th anniversary. Got any insight on what we can look forward to for the event? We know you're busy, but we'd love to see you there that day!

Sincerely,
All of Us

p.s. Make sure that the wand is down in time for this event, and all of us will eat dinner at Le Chefs de France.

brkgnews

And he's a super-duper guy. I finished an hour-and-a-half interview with him this past week for upcoming episodes of "Inside EPCOT."
:wave:

jedimaster1227

Thought you'd never ask. :D It's a show I do on the Extinct Attractions Radio Network ( www.extinctattractionsradio.com ) -- I think my show airs at 8AM pacific (11 AM eastern), or on demand anytime by the link at the top of that website.

First episode has been up about a month. Second episode is in production now.

And I'm sure Celebration 25 is mentioned huh? ;) Congradulations on getting a show on EAC's radio network. I couldn't talk about enough for two hours, let alone one hour, nor could I promise to release an episode every two weeks, so I wouldn't be meeting quota. Hence the reason, I didn't end up putting up my own episodes...

brkgnews

I obviously can't release them on that quick of a schedule either. Luckily my show is a bit of a special case. Rather than current-based talk, it's more of a documentary style. So, my episodes are 30 minutes, and are released far less frequently. It's been fun so far... but there's a ton of research for every episode. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom