Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

popsicletrees

I was going to fly back to Nashville on Monday, but I've decided to extend my trip another day. I should have no scheduling problems throughout the day for a get together.

jedimaster1227

Just an update everyone:

I am currently creating a promo for our event to be played on the Dreamfinder Forever video podcast (and any other participating sites). With that said, I am in need of a few extra videos of landmarks and attractions specifically located within the World Showcase (especially Italy for our dessert party). If you have any footage that we can use, please email me at zmanatr@cfl.rr.com and we will take it from there!

I am truly excited at how much of a response we have recieved for the event, with a registered guest number over 160, the event has gained much steam. Figment's Friend, jasondiff and several others along with myself are working hard to make this event special... Suggestions are always welcome, but suprises are in the works, so keep posted! :animwink:

EpcotServo

I am truly excited at how much of a response we have recieved for the event, with a registered guest number over 160, the event has gained much steam. Figment's Friend, jasondiff and several others along with myself are working hard to make this event special... Suggestions are always welcome, but suprises are in the works, so keep posted! :animwink:

I'm still excited myself! I think I shoud invest in some kind of a "Lock Box" to save that excitment for Oct. 1st!
:D

maharet97a

Was anything ever decided as to what to do for lunch? Are we on our on or are we trying to eat as a group? I ask as I'm trying to make ADRs for DH and myself as we'll be down there the whole week. Thanks.

Lots of great vintage EPCOT T's on ebay at the moment. They even had one from 82 or so with tags still. Last I checked though it was at almost $90. There was some great affordable stuff as well though.

EpcotServo

This is going to be great! It's going to be like the Disney fan's version of 300!

"You face a THOUSAND branches of the Disney Empire at your doorstep! Our Fastpasses will blot out the SUN!"

"Then we will wait in the shade..."

FOR EPCOT
FOR FIGMENT
TO THE DEATH
:lol:

jasondiff

Since the Food & Wine Festival will be underway, I am just planning to have my lunch comprised of snacks from a number of booths. I didn't plan any ADRs for that entire day, in case cool group things happen.

jedimaster1227

This is going to be great! It's going to be like the Disney fan's version of 300!

"You face a THOUSAND branches of the Disney Empire at your doorstep! Our Fastpasses will blot out the SUN!"

"Then we will wait in the shade..."

FOR EPCOT
FOR FIGMENT
TO THE DEATH

300 "Epcot Version" Quotes

1.Tonight we dine in Canada!
2.This is Epcot!
3. The thousand fans of the Epcot Empire descend upon you!
4. Diehard fans who block out the sun...

:ROFLOL:

Since the Food & Wine Festival will be underway, I am just planning to have my lunch comprised of snacks from a number of booths. I didn't plan any ADRs for that entire day, in case cool group things happen.

That was my plan too... I have a feeling that some groups might want to stay together and some may want to seperate during the day, but we will have at least one or two meets before the Dessert Party. I will probably stay with whomever wants to walk, talk and eat at the same time, because I want to make this a unique day at the park since I can get back pretty easily any other day...

EpcotServo

300 "Epcot Version" Quotes

1.Tonight we dine in Canada!
2.This is Epcot!
3. The thousand fans of the Epcot Empire descend upon you!
4. Diehard fans who block out the sun...

:ROFLOL:

I can just see a wave of Dream Squads in those "Immortals" masks!

"They call them the dream squad...We put that name to the test."

brkgnews

And we corral them into the narrow pass of the innoventions corridors. :lookaroun

I also left the day free and clear of any lunch reservations just to flow with the group dynamic. Plus I intend to be good and hungry for the dessert party!

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
That day will be our last full day there....so we'll be there for the initial meet in the morning and then again in the evening. We reserve that day to catch anything we want to do again or missed along the way.

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Just an update for everyone about Mickey's Not So Scary Halloweeen Party:
Tickets go on sale tomorrow (5/1) so dates have been officially announced.

October 1 is NOT a MNSSHP night.

There will be a MNSSHP on Sunday Sept 30.

See http://www.allearsnet.com/tp/mk/mnssh.htm for more info.

Thanks Jason for posting that info!

Awesome to hear that there WILL be one the night before...fantastic!

Looks like i will have to break out my homemade Figment costume again....hee hee hee!

maharet97a

I went ahead and made ADRs for that day anyway. I can always cancel if need be. This will be my and DH's first trip sans children (and a long delayed honeymoon), so we're trying to squeeze in as much as we can of the things that we usually don't get to do.

We'll probably be checking out the MNSSHP as well since it's the night before.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom