Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

Mr.EPCOT

I have been up there two or three times over the past couple of years. Most of the stuff is still there, like the School of Drama, the kaleidoscopes, the pin tables, the electronic philaharmonic, and even a couple of the neon lights are still on in the Rainbow Corridor. All of the computers and monitors and stuff have been taken out, though. It's very eerie to walk through there, especially back where the Stepping Tones and stuff were. I haven't been up there since they did that Kim Possible thing, so I'm not sure what might've changed since then.

jedimaster1227

I was up there for the Team Possible Challenge and as you can see in the video I posted on Dreamfinder Forever, almost everything is still up there, including the Rainbow Corridor and Figment's Coloring Book. The last I heard from one of my friends in the company, some Imagineers were scoping out the available real estate up there for a future project, one that I full endorse (not that it matters), but that should say enough in itself. :animwink:

As for the money to get up there, I'm hoping that if we get a hold of Brad Rex or another Disney official from Epcot, we can make this out to be an exclusive but free (or if needed, a cost minimal) event.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I would think The Odyssey Complex would be a better bet; purely from the thought of ops having all us park history nuts upstairs in Imagination - in one of the most sought after and controversial areas. There again, is Food and Wine on by October 1st? Do they use The Odyssey for that?

I`d be happy if we ended up even in the old Communicore corridor behind Mouse Gear :D

(assuming I make it of course ;) )

EpcotServo

I think we should not worry about lunch. Since we all have diffrent tastes I suggest we just split up and meet back later at a certain time. That way everyone could get what they want. We'd all end up eating at mostly the same places anyway!
:lol:

Figment82

Uh the old Communicore corridor behind Mouse Gear is not available for guests - nor would you really want to be back there anyway... there's no space!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Uh the old Communicore corridor behind Mouse Gear is not available for guests - nor would you really want to be back there anyway... there's no space!
I know... I was joking... they`d probably have to nail the carpet down if we got in there :lol:

Figment82

Are you guys talking about the old meet and greet? Because I can guarantee you that is a no-guest area.

And there is carpet... :animwink:

mousermerf

Account Suspended
I always assumed that was storage for Mousegear.. there was actually something there...?

Who knew?

Anywho, the West side isn't an option anymore, and the communicore carpet is a goner - they filed papers to replace it all. Character Connection "Temporary Edition" took up the little "flexspace" room and it's queue extends down the hall toward Club Cool. The rest is in pieces, literallly.

BSikor

I think we should not worry about lunch. Since we all have diffrent tastes I suggest we just split up and meet back later at a certain time. That way everyone could get what they want. We'd all end up eating at mostly the same places anyway!
:lol:

Why don't we see what Disney has to offer. If we have that many people interested it doens't hurt besides it would be pretty cool to have a large lunch with everyone who is coming to celebrate.

I'm sure if we got word from Disney that we can get space they can work on a menu that would be appealing to most everyone.

There's always room for individual snacking later.

If we can't do lunch can we hire Disney to make a big birthdaycake!??!?!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom