Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

Figment82

Legacy - I love your designs! Particularly the Tomorrow's Child one.

You're inspiring me to start creating my own designs. Just need to finish my real design homework first...

Just one comment though - on the buttons, you spelt October wrong. Might hurt sales just a bit... Just wanted to point that out

WDWFigment

Would it be possible to get an update-able thread with links to all the shirt designs? I have a suspicion that many of us are interested in getting a shirt for the event, but don't want to comb through 20+ pages of the topic.

jedimaster1227

Would it be possible to get an update-able thread with links to all the shirt designs? I have a suspicion that many of us are interested in getting a shirt for the event, but don't want to comb through 20+ pages of the topic.

I can add a section to the site that shows the links to the different shirt designs. At this point, I believe that Legacy has been making most of the shirts that can currently be bought.

Figment82

Here's a design that I put together last night in between doing other things. :)

epcot_shirt_image_small.jpg

WDWFigment

All right, guys, you've forced me to break out the big guns.

How do y'all like this shirt?

If need be I can add a big ol' "25" to it, though I like it just fine the way it is. And yeah, it's heavily inspired by the old poster, but I tweaked it to give it an ultra cool modern look!

http://www.cafepress.com/epcotcenter.108930152#

Pretty awesome in black and charcoal; I sort of feel like it's missing something though...I think "The 21st century..." line on the front to pique interest and that image on the back would be awesome. Sort of a cool enigmatic type item.

SirNim

Pretty awesome in black and charcoal; I sort of feel like it's missing something though...I think "The 21st century..." line on the front to pique interest and that image on the back would be awesome. Sort of a cool enigmatic type item.
Ah, therein lies a problem. With these dark t-shirts you can only put designs on the front (no backs).

Perhaps a "25" might suffice in a corner of the design? I wish I could add more stuff to the back of it though...

WDWFigment

yeah, the 25 would be good.

I'm surprised there have not been any shirts criticizing WDW for not putting the 25th celebration together...

Maybe something with Dreamfinder dressed like 'Rambo' shooting a YOAMD banner?

jedimaster1227

Thanks, that would be awesome. Nice work with the logo you've made that appears on your site. That would look good on shirts!

I am guessing that you are referring to the Epcot's 25th logo on the Celebration 25 page, correct? If that is what you are talking about, then the credit goes to Jenn, as she worked on that one by herself.

A shirt with dreamfinder forever's main page logo on the front breast and this on the back would be pretty sweet.

As for the Dreamfinder Forever logo, that was the first request I have heard on that front, but since you really want it, I will see what I can do!

All right, guys, you've forced me to break out the big guns.

How do y'all like this shirt?

If need be I can add a big ol' "25" to it, though I like it just fine the way it is. And yeah, it's heavily inspired by the old poster, but I tweaked it to give it an ultra cool modern look!

http://www.cafepress.com/epcotcenter.108930152#

Looks good to me! Reminds me of my poster from opening day! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom