Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

jasondiff

Quick question...So my brother and I are thinking about driving up from Ft. Lauderdale just for the day. Problem is he has a dentist appointment the morning of the 1st, so we wouldn't make it up to Epcot by early/mid afternoon. Do you think that it will be so crowded that they will have to start turning away people at the gates by afternoon time? I mean, I know it's going to be packed already, but is Epcot expecting maxium capacity? I would just hate to drive 3 1/2 hours, only to be turned away at the gates.

Yes, they are expecting to reach capacity and close the gates at about 11:00 am. You better just cancel the dentist appointment and start heading for WDW by 6am at the latest.

OK maybe I'm exaggerating but you'll thank me later! :lol:

Disney_Freak429

As the nutcase who has read every single post in this thread, may I say that I recognize and admire the lengths you have gone to, to be able to make it to Celebration 25. You are truly dedicated, and you live up to your screen name. :wave:

Your not the only one who has read every post.:lookaroun:animwink:

I try to live up to it since its also my e-mail.:D

Also I just read on Diz Pins that the open edition 25th pins are starting to pop up already at places so keep an eye out once you get down there.:)

I am looking at how much I am spending & I am looking at $50 for food (I am bringing breakfast with me & don't usually eat Lunch) & spending around $130 on pins,t-shirts,ect. Ya we all know whats more important to me now.:lol:

Also a reminder the World of Motion remember when LE pin will be released Sept. 30 so remember to keep an eye out for that one also.:cool:

Also as far as MNSSHP I am doing a bit of this :eek::hammer::shrug: over my costume its not going perfect to say the least.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Originally posted by DisneyFreak429:

Your not the only one who has read every post.

Somehow, I am not surprised by this. :lol:

What is your costume going to be? Or is it a surprise? I am not going to MNSSHP, so you won't be spoiling it for me. :p

Disney_Freak429

Ya I can't believe its only a few days to go before the big 2-5 for EPCOT.

Also if anyone wants to meet up before the big day. I should be bored and alone at DTD Saturday night if anyone wants to join me hit me with a pm i'll shoot you my cell #.

GymLeaderPhil

Good luck with that:ROFLOL:
Just for kicks and giggles I asked the CM on the phone to not laugh when I asked if there was any lunch or dinner availability for Le Cellier. I guess I'll have to stick to the Canada booth outside for some soup... :slurp:

Snagged Rose and Crown for lunch on 10/1 and grabbed Kona for breakfast for 9/30 after I pick up my nametag/wristbands.

You might want to try Tutto Italia, since they just reopened I think they have more availability than most other places.
I considered it, but the menu did not look appealing and the only time I'd be ALL the way back there would be on Monday evening for the American Adventures Group Ride and the Dessert Party.

Disney_Freak429

Individual prices aren't too bad, but be careful, you can be happily noshing along and realize that you've dropped $60....:eek:

Yes & that $60 is going towards EPCOT stuff as I stated before NOT FOOD.:lol:

Jason thanks for the link.:cool:

As a side note I am going pure crazy over my costume:hammer:I may end up scraping the whole thing last min. at this rate. (lets hope it doesn't come to that):brick:

Also for those of you that get off this topic every once in a while (I do on a rare chance) don't pay attention to the title of the topic but the post towards the end. I think we found our new Dreamfinder.:D http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?p=2510849#post2510849

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Adam I just noticed that the Sunday, 11am History Walk starting in Mexico is now gone from the schedule... just wanted to double check that it was indeed changed, and that portion is no longer taking place.

Disney_Freak429

^^^ I am gussing it was cut. But we will know for sure once we register or when Adam pops in with a answer.

Well I am off to bed sooo much to do before I leave Saturday.

I will check in a bit tomor. but other than that see everyone very soon.

CaptainMichael

Just for kicks and giggles I asked the CM on the phone to not laugh when I asked if there was any lunch or dinner availability for Le Cellier. I guess I'll have to stick to the Canada booth outside for some soup... :slurp:
Hey, don't feel bad, I did the same thing today. Of course, there was no availability, so I'm eating at San Angel instead at 7:15:)

Also, I've seen the 4 shirt designs...I'm underwhelmed. Unless you're really hardcore, you will NOT buy all 4. There are two designs for each s e x and all shirts have been released before...some quite recently.:shrug:

In other news, the Cast hallway backstage at EPCOT is AWESOME!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom