Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

gsimpson

See you all there

Sorry I wasn't able to sign up for the events... I just this evening was finally able to get everything "off my plate" so that I can be down there Sunday evening through Thursday. I wish everyone a safe trip and a great time. See you all there.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
BTW, I must share that it's almost 1:30am est and I have to work early tomorrow but I'm on this darn computer again (I was in bed once, but no sleeping for me apparently) to check for last minute rooms for Sat. night. I should have just booked Sat. night when I booked Sunday night, but I was trying to be thrifty. Now I'm thinking I do want to head over on Sat. so I got out of bed to see if there were rooms. I may need to switch to ASSp (teehee) from ASMu, but it might work.

Just thought I'd share... it's almost here... yay.

Captain Hank

I'm almost ready for EPCOT's 25th!

* I made a reservation for lunch at San Angel Inn for October 1. I'm taking my parents on my cast discount since none of us have eaten there before. Lunch is at 12:15, which gives me plenty of time for the 4:00 presentation with Marty Sklar, and even more time to build up an appetite for the dessert party.

* I've decided that I need to rent a locker on Monday. Does anybody know how much it costs?

* I'm looking for the EPCOT special promotion pin for my Celebration 25 lanyard. If I can't trade for it, I may need one of you who is planning to spend $35 on pins to help me out.

I'm so excited!!!:sohappy:
For the locker, it's likely that you'll only be asked for the $2 key deposit, since you're a CM.

GymLeaderPhil

Booked at POP for the 30th and 1st now! Can't wait for Sunday to come. :wave:

Let's hope I can snag some last minute priority seatings tomorrow for the 1st...

Figment82

I wonder if Mouse Gear will have CMs out to guide us to our shopping destinations

Good grief merf - the stuff will most likely be right inside the breezeway doors. It won't exactly be brain surgery... :rolleyes: I guarantee it will be quite obvious as to where the 25th Ann. stuff will be located - Disney wants your money and doesn't want to make you work too hard for it.

CaptainMichael

Good grief merf - the stuff will most likely be right inside the breezeway doors. It won't exactly be brain surgery... :rolleyes: I guarantee it will be quite obvious as to where the 25th Ann. stuff will be located - Disney wants your money and doesn't want to make you work too hard for it.

I wouldn't be surprised it they were out selling stuff before the park even opens.

Disney_Freak429

My though exactly if we don't walk into the place & see it right away why are they bothering to have it.:rolleyes:

They want the cash so they want to make sure you don't miss a single EPCOT item they have. The more you see the more you want.:animwink:

Must go to bed now but I'm sure we have the idea.:lol:

Matpez

Sorry if this has been asked (many times) before, but how is ordering of the scrapbook/DVD going to be handled? Don't figure Disney would be too keen on money exchanging hands at the registration table. Any clarification would be helpful.

Many more details on the official DVD will be available soon...

Since the DVD will be comprised of any footage people choose to donate, it's completion is some time away, so therefore, we will not be accepting money towards it until it is nearer to completion.

:wave:

brkgnews

Many more details on the official DVD will be available soon...

Since the DVD will be comprised of any footage people choose to donate, it's completion is some time away, so therefore, we will not be accepting money towards it until it is nearer to completion.

:wave:
Ditto on the book.

Give us some time to get back, recouperate, and get submissions.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Urm... October 1st `71 was the first paying guest day :wave:
well, im sending some hate mail. in D. M. Miller's book, he states that the first day for paying customers was October 23rd. huh, he did help build the place so you think he would know, but i have learned my lesson in life about arguing with a brit. :p especially one from manchester.

Thanks Martin...they wouldn't believe me!
See you down there!
see above to defend my case. :D

Oh... And some more good news for our dessert party group. Those attending WILL be allowed to stay with our group on the Italy Isola for the burnoff. Of course, bathroom access in the Italy pavilion will be allowed for those who remain (once you leave the group though, you won't be admitted back in, except if you went to the bathrooms), but this is a privelage that Disney is giving us for all of our work to honor this occasion. So, now the burnoff is the official close to Celebration 25! :D
well, that is a relief so i wont have to go behind the bushes. you know, i have almost gotten arrested for that.

Ditto on the book.

Give us some time to get back, recouperate, and get submissions.
you know im here to help. :wave:

i think ill be the only one in here today and friday. that stinks.

jasondiff

Let's hope I can snag some last minute priority seatings tomorrow for the 1st...
You might want to try Tutto Italia, since they just reopened I think they have more availability than most other places.

well, that is a relief so i wont have to go behind the bushes. you know, i have almost gotten arrested for that.

There are no bushes on the Italy Isola. You'd have to aim for the lagoon!

Crazy4WDW1

Just checked us in online with Southwest for our flights tomorrow morning! Yay! Still need to pack. I don't see any way of packing the silver party hats . . . LOL . . . guess they will have to be a carry on. :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom