Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

Nut4Disney

We finished packing last nite and leave tomorrow at 3:00 out of Indy. Yayyyy!!!:sohappy: I will be the one wearing the Bengals jersey on Mon. They play the Patriots on Monday Nite Football, so I have to support the team. :animwink:

brkgnews

I`ve begun packing.... YIPPEEE!!!

16 hours until we take off. I`ll have a LOT of video, but it`ll be towards the end of October before I`m back and have sifted through it all. I`ve one or two things planned for a good edit of RoE and the tag so I dare say that`ll be available first.

Hope to meet as many of you as possible :wave:

We`ve just Begun to Dream!!
Safe travels, Martin. With any luck we'll be shaking hands Saturday evening at MK or Sunday at EPCOT.

Foolish1

^^^Soup sounds good.

It will be my first time there during F&W so I will have to try a few things.

The F&W food is mostly really good. Last couple years Canada had a nice piece of salmon, cheddar cheese soup. Also, Greece which was right there too had a nice Greek salad. The crab cakes from America were extremely good, as were the shrimp from the "country of seafood". Oh, and France had some really good frogleg chowder, and I forget who had the nice stroghanoff. I guess Russia would make sense.

You are in for a real treat!:slurp:

Lee

Adventurer
Crap...
I don't get to head over to the parks until Sunday morning....gonna be a long day and a half until then.:brick:

Eyorefan

Still here, but instead of wishing I was flying out tomorrow, I am just grateful that I changed my arrival from Monday morning to Sunday afternoon!!

Believe it or not, I haven't even started packing yet. :eek:

Today will either be a very long day, or a very short one as I try to clear off my desk before taking off for a week of wining and dining at Epcot. Interesting how the high point of my vacation will be at the beginning!!

Eyorefan, we need a plan to meet up for our pin transaction...

Yes, we need to figure out how to find each other in the crowd. :dazzle:

I will be signing -in on Sunday, but I plan to get to the park by 8:00 Monday if you want to try to find eachother before the parks open, or we could pick a meeting place sometime later in the day. PM me and we can work it out.

TomDisney

So far, so good on the weather side of things....just wish I didn't have to work that day so I could spend the entire day there, but at least I'll be there by 4:30 after I get out of work....

WEB_7DAY.jpg

Horizonstta

Hey Marni,

If you can,plaese try to make the RoE tag widelly available so it's not just on MouseBits.Alot of us Mac user's can't use them.:)Google video would be great if possible.

Thanks,and have a great trip!

If my audio recording of the tag comes out as expected, I will make sure it's widely distributed, not just on Mousebits. By the way, I use a mac and have no problems using mousebits (other than uploading files which I hope to correct soon).

jasondiff

Hey Marni,

If you can,plaese try to make the RoE tag widelly available so it's not just on MouseBits.Alot of us Mac user's can't use them.:)Google video would be great if possible.

Thanks,and have a great trip!

Just wondering why Mac users can't download torrents from MouseBits? There are Mac BitTorrent clients, aren't there?

One of the uploading services would be better than Google video - there's no restrictions on video quality, and you could then download the file and save it on your computer.

Horizonstta

I use Transmission for downloading torrents on my mac. The problem I have been having is uploading torrents, but I think I am close to fixing that issue. However, downloading has never been an issue.

ZapperZ

I'll have my WDWMagic pin on all weekend so if you see me, say hello! :wave:

Er... so will I! I will be wearing it on Oct. 1st as well.

:)

BTW, I wish the button is more "obvioius". I wore it during the last Pin Celebration event, and people couldn't read what it said that clearly unless they came close to it. The white outline letters on blue background doesn't look very clear, especially indoors.

Zz.

Disney_Freak429

Well I am 98% packed hope everyone has a safe trip down.

As far as the costume bit went after yelling back & forth with myself I am scraping the original idea this time & just doing the pirate thing again.

Sometimes I wonder why I try to be creative.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Tick. :lookaroun Tock. :lookaroun Tick. :lookaroun Tock. :lookaroun Tick. :lookaroun Tock. :lookaroun

Is it Saturday morning at 6AM yet?

18 hours, 49 minutes, 5 seconds to go.
yey, i know the feeling.

I`ve begun packing.... YIPPEEE!!!

16 hours until we take off. I`ll have a LOT of video, but it`ll be towards the end of October before I`m back and have sifted through it all. I`ve one or two things planned for a good edit of RoE and the tag so I dare say that`ll be available first.

Hope to meet as many of you as possible :wave:

We`ve just Begun to Dream!!
safe travels... not that we have any control of that pilot in the front :lookaroun... but safe travels anyway :wave: hope your not jet lagged on sunday for BTMRR last day.

nibblesandbits

Er... so will I! I will be wearing it on Oct. 1st as well.

:)

BTW, I wish the button is more "obvioius". I wore it during the last Pin Celebration event, and people couldn't read what it said that clearly unless they came close to it. The white outline letters on blue background doesn't look very clear, especially indoors.

Zz.
I bought one and wore it on my backpack for my trip 2 weeks ago. I lost it after the second day. :( Fell off my backpack.

Random, but just thought I'd throw that in...:lookaroun

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
:wave:
Originally Posted by jvrabel
I'll have my WDWMagic pin on all weekend so if you see me, say hello!

Me, too, and I wrote my screen name on it with a black sharpie.

I should have gotten the bigger button, it would be more visible.

Still, we here all know what they look like, so a blue button should catch our eye enough to have a closer look...so, if you see a redhead with a blue button, look closely--it may be me. :wave: (the button may be on the strap of my bag, not necessarily on my shirt)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom