Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

Lee

Adventurer
Actually, the 1st will be my first park visit where I carry a bag of any sort. I'm normally a "if it won't fit in my pockets-I don't need it" sort of guy.
But this time, I will make an exception so I can bring my EPCOT book into the park. That heavy dude will require a bag.:D

Disney_Freak429

Actually, the 1st will be my first park visit where I carry a bag of any sort. I'm normally a "if it won't fit in my pockets-I don't need it" sort of guy.
But this time, I will make an exception so I can bring my EPCOT book into the park. That heavy dude will require a bag.:D

I am the same way the only bag I ever carry is for my insulin but with the extras I need that shoulder bag & my draw string backpack.

brkgnews

Same here. I wear cargo pants/shorts to the parks, but the extra weight of that beefy might expose my hidden Mickey :lookaroun

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
I just thought of something..

Doing Epcot "all day" in the past usually meant a plethora of options to hang out in and relax during the lulls. The gallery space in Innoventions was empty and had benches, or Wonders of Life was open.. etc..

Not so much for October 1st. Where shall we relax and take naps?

WoL will be open (the building anyway) due to F&W. There is always the opportunity to sleep away during your dark AC of a country's movie. :eek:

Disney_Freak429

Even though F&W will be in there I am thriled I will at least be able to go in the WoL building.

It has been probly over 10 years since I have been able to get in there.

I may not be able to ride anything but at least now I will get to say goodbye to the place.

Retrorides

We haven't sent out confirmations since before the 21st, but there will be one more batch today or tomorrow. I always post when I send out a batch of confirmations so check back here for my post and if you still didn't get one then PM me.[/quote]

Good deal. Thank you very much.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Even though F&W will be in there I am thriled I will at least be able to go in the WoL building.

It has been probly over 10 years since I have been able to get in there.

I may not be able to ride anything but at least now I will get to say goodbye to the place.
make sure to get your MTV, max headrum shirts and your checker board shorts kicking since it is soooo 80's.

EPCOT.nut

Yup, totally agree also. It's not so much the shirt or pins, as it is checking all the menus, making sure to get the retro park map, and various other keepsakes. Plus fitting in Marty, and the group rides, and still having enough energy left to make it to the end of Illuminations! I would never dream of missing the Re-Dedication though, that's the #1 priority for the day!

Edit to add: I guess I could explain that I was in 4 car accidents last year and I have a hard time holding up physically anymore over long days with lots of walking. I'm used to taking it real slow when I visit a park, so my worry is based more on physically getting to everything and surviving!

Don't worry I will push you in your wheelchair. I heard in other threads it will get us to the front of the queues. :lol:

jasondiff

If there is anyone reading this thread who hasn't yet registered, remember that the registration for Celebration 25 closes tonight!

The final email confirmations for those recently registered, as well as an informational email to all attendees, will be sent out tonight or (more likely) tomorrow. I will post here when those emails go out.

EpcotServo

Ok, I'm off to Disneyland in the morning! Since everybody's going to be flyin' off as well while I'm gone I want to wish everybody a safe flight, and a fun time on Sunday. I'll see you all on Monday, the BIG day!
:wave:

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Ok, I'm off to Disneyland in the morning! Since everybody's going to be flyin' off as well while I'm gone I want to wish everybody a safe flight, and a fun time on Sunday. I'll see you all on Monday, the BIG day!

Have a BLAST man.....DL was very good to me in May!

"See ya real soon" EPCOTServo!!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy

Just was there yesterday. Some real good collections of walls currently, particularly transitioning from Adventureland to New Orleans.
It was just amazing being in DCA for the whole morning with noone else there. Walk on to ToT and Soarin....also walk on to Cali Screaming (once they got it fixed).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom