Free Dining Rumor

shanny

Two questions - if we check in during the offer and stay beyond - 9/17 to 9/29, can we get free dining for the whole time?

And, what time can we start calling? Are they open all night? Do I stay up late on Sunday night to call right after midnight? :shrug:

the dining plan will be extended to the end of your trip, thats my understanding. unfortunately it doesnt work the other way around, if it started in the middle of your stay. i personally think thats not fair. people can get it their whole stay if the check in the last day, but not for the people who will already be there when it starts. just imo...:shrug:

JimboJones123

There are several reasons the Free Dining will stop on the 22nd and not later like say the 29th.

One is that the UK folks probably booked a majority of those dates already. That's when the F&W fest starts so they would probably want to go then -- just like we do.

Disney also probably got wise to the fact that Free Dining during the F&W fest is a BAD idea. Reservations are much more few and far between. Locals go to the parks much more during this time too and if there is no place for them to eat -- are they getting anything from the AP guests that come in? PLUS -- The big Plus -- Seasons change just for the F&W fest also. These are guest willing to spend MUCH MORE than the guest hoping for free dining. They could spend $150-200 on a table for four where it would be free for a free dining guest. Disney knows they have to keep the F&W people happy -- and free dining doesn't help them with that.

It is unfortunite that you can't double dip into seasons anymore -- but that is the exact thing Disney seems to be trying to avoid with these dates. It's the same reason they don't offer Free Dining at Xmas.

nibblesandbits

well...turns out I will be able to get free dining without a problem now...my DH just asked off work for the original days we wanted and got denied. Hmm...so now we're going earlier in the month. (Hopefully)

RedBaron

I keep thinking of new questions to ask people who have done this before. Do you need to make the reservation over the phone or can it be done online? Also where do you get this code you need? Is it posted on the disney web site, the chase web site or do I have to call Chase to get it?

Disneyfalcon

I keep thinking of new questions to ask people who have done this before. Do you need to make the reservation over the phone or can it be done online? Also where do you get this code you need? Is it posted on the disney web site, the chase web site or do I have to call Chase to get it?

Good morning everyone! RedBaron, AJ posted the code it's ZHQ. I'm not sure if you can do it online, but the phone number is 407-939-1286.:D

Disneyfalcon

ea0b51e5.jpg

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Disney took the ad down. They must have been getting too many calls from crazy people!! So I posted it again so everyone could see it and :D !

figment1985

Good morning everyone! RedBaron, AJ posted the code it's ZHQ. I'm not sure if you can do it online, but the phone number is 407-939-1286.:D

FEW QUESTIONS TO CLARIFY , maybe you can help disneyfalcon (queen of the knowledge!;))

1. Since we know the code now for chase, does this mean we still have to have booked our trip w/the disney visa card? Or could someone call that isn't a disney card holder and be like..."uh the code is ZHQ"..? :D

2. If not, what is the code for the others (who call on the 12th)..is there going to be one?

wannabeBelle

Well Ill see if I can help a bit as well although DisneyFalcon is doing a wonderful job keeping us all up to date
1. Yes your deposit MUST be on a Disney Visa or it will not be accepted for the Free Dining. I remember this from last year's promotion.
2. There will most definitely be a code but as of now it has not been released.
Belle

RedBaron

Thanks, I did not see the code since I am cheating and not reading every post. And Yeah I know the phone #, I just personally hate the phone and try to avoid it where ever possible. But OK, I will bit the bullet and call on Monday like everyone else assuming I dont die from anticipation by then. :lol:

Disneyfalcon

FEW QUESTIONS TO CLARIFY , maybe you can help disneyfalcon (queen of the knowledge!;))

1. Since we know the code now for chase, does this mean we still have to have booked our trip w/the disney visa card? Or could someone call that isn't a disney card holder and be like..."uh the code is ZHQ"..? :D

2. If not, what is the code for the others (who call on the 12th)..is there going to be one?

I'm certainly not Queen of Knowledge but I am apparently the one with nothing better to do then talk abou this!!:lol:

1. No. My understanding is the code will not work unless it is paired with a Disney Visa.

2. I haven't heard the other code. We should know by Monday. I know in years past if you didn't have the code and said free dining, most agents could look it up for you.

:animwink:

Edit: Belle beat me!

kennygman

Original Poster
the dining plan will be extended to the end of your trip, thats my understanding. unfortunately it doesnt work the other way around, if it started in the middle of your stay. i personally think thats not fair. people can get it their whole stay if the check in the last day, but not for the people who will already be there when it starts. just imo...:shrug:

Break your trip into two pieces and you'll at least get it the second half of the stay.

JimboJones123

There will be plenty of free dining to go around for those without Disney Visa.
Yeah, they wouldn't kill themselves to advertise in Newspapers, airline magazines, family magazines, parenting magazines if they thought it would fill up by visa cardholders. It's going to be okay next week folks -- they are hoping to have this filled by JUNE.

BRER DAD

Alright, everybodys busting my chops about calling Disney. For the record I only called once today.........(todays not over yet!!) I know three people who will get the free dining, Figmant1985, Disneyfalcon, and myself. The rest of you can have whats left. Good luck, and may the fastest dialer win!!:p :p :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom