Free Dining Rumor

joyDisney

I could be reading it wrong, but it looks like the "offer dates" were extended, but check-in dates didn't change...

In 2005

8/21/05-10/4/05 package discounts for general public ("free dining") 6/2/05, exp 7/3/05
8/21/05-10/4/05 package discounts for Florida residents ("free dining") 6/2/05, exp 7/19/05

In 2006....

8/13/06-9/30/06 package discounts for Disney Rewards Visa cardholders ("free dining") 4/1/06, exp 6/4/06
8/13/06-9/30/06 package discounts for general public ("free dining") 4/4/06, exp 6/4/06
8/19/06-9/30/06 "available to anyone" room-only code 7/10/06, exp 8/18/06
8/19/06-9/30/06 package discounts for general public 7/10/06, exp 8/18/06
8/20/06-9/30/06 package discounts for general public ("free dining") 6/2/06, exp 6/25/06

Disney (I'm thinking or better said, I hoping) that Disney is moving backwards this year. They started out with the shortest amount of "FREE Dining" and will move out - extend some time on both ends. Its possible......... right

But, don't leave out the possibility that Disney might add a FREE ticket upgrade too - thats a nice savings - for my family I'd save about $200 - thats a nice savings for some really good meals (don't you think)!

Ausdaddy

Credit to Stacy on another board. Here is the code:

Another DISer posted the info she was given from a very helpful Chase rep. The rep said in case you don't get the e-mail, but you are a Chase/Disney cardholder, you may call 407-939-1286 beginning Monday with code: ZHQ.

gettingsmaller

Just a funny thought...
How many of these::sohappy:
or these: :slurp:
OR these: :ROFLOL:

are we going to see starting on Monday as people get their packages booked? I'm putting the number between 200 and 400--and that's just for Brer Dad.
(sorry Brer Dad, you were just an easy target.)

aj_steig

In 2005

In 2006....

Disney (I'm thinking or better said, I hoping) that Disney is moving backwards this year. They started out with the shortest amount of "FREE Dining" and will move out - extend some time on both ends. Its possible......... right

But, don't leave out the possibility that Disney might add a FREE ticket upgrade too - thats a nice savings - for my family I'd save about $200 - thats a nice savings for some really good meals (don't you think)!

I see what you're saying. I am crossing my fingers (but no getting my hopes up) that the dates could be extended. And yes, you're right that there could be another upgrade of some kind. Just trying to stay optimistic! Thanks for the info JoyDisney!:wave:

Is there any reason why they are offering Free Dining for a different period for the US folks than the UK/advance purchase people? I just find it odd that they were offered through the 29th and the regular free dining offer is only supposed to be offered through the 22nd.

Dwarful

Has anyone from these boards been in contact with Chase Disney Visa? Just curious, because I called the 800# twice today to get information and both times I was told they don't have any information regarding the offer I was talking about. They did read to me all available offers and said they didn't have any other information. I hope the two people I got just didn't know what they were talking about...lol. We are "Day 1" card holders, so its not like our account is new.

Thanks for the updates!

Dwarful

Is there any reason why they are offering Free Dining for a different period for the US folks than the UK/advance purchase people? I just find it odd that they were offered through the 29th and the regular free dining offer is only supposed to be offered through the 22nd.

Does seem a bit odd doesn't it. They also offered free dining to the holiday guests who rebooked ...starting August 5th!

dash

Can I get free dining? Just got card yesterday.

I just got my Chase Disney card yesterday. Will I be able to get free dinning or will they not let me because they think I got it just for free dining.

mary219

well ,after changing them 2x based on rumour:animwink: ,I changed them once again last week for 8/26-9/04.if by chance, i dont get the free dining ,i will probably change them back to the week before,but the free dining was to good of an offer for me to miss because i was booked a week earlier.Now it depends on if pop has enough rooms set aside.

shanny

i hope they extend the dates back a week, we are checking out on the 26th! any idea if they *might* do this? cant really change our dates, its our honeymoon...grr :(

*edit* when i checked at 11pm last night, there were 28 pages of posts. i figured some6thing was up when i got up this morning and there were 35!!! geez people!!!

New2WDW

I slept in...:eek: ....and just got caught up on the news! I was saddened when the dates stopped at the 22nd..:cry: . Well I guess I will be in the group of others that hope for an extension but, I have already booked from 9/29 - 10/6 at ASMovies! :sohappy: Thanks Pam at KK!!!!

mary219

I was wondering,do the rooms fill up quickly once the offer is made.I realize disney card holders get first crack,so by the time it is open to the general public, has it been hard to get the resort you want or is it ok for the first few days?wondering what has happened in the past.

SANDKRUSER

Two questions - if we check in during the offer and stay beyond - 9/17 to 9/29, can we get free dining for the whole time?

And, what time can we start calling? Are they open all night? Do I stay up late on Sunday night to call right after midnight? :shrug:

Ausdaddy

Two questions - if we check in during the offer and stay beyond - 9/17 to 9/29, can we get free dining for the whole time?

And, what time can we start calling? Are they open all night? Do I stay up late on Sunday night to call right after midnight? :shrug:

Yes. You will get it for the whole stay. They open at 7AM Eastern.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom