Free Dining Rumor

RedBaron

Baron -- beware CBR is HUGE... but you can see fireworks!!!
It looks huge.. Maybe I should reconsider and go back to PORFQ. I will be traveling with my mom and even though she is not handicaped she has had double knee replacements and dont want her to suffer walking around a huge resort. I was hoping that making the reservation with a prefered room option
would help? Not sure?

JimboJones123

many Preferred rooms -- I think all the handicaped ones are actually attached to the main building where the food court -- lobby -- and whatnots are. You wouldn't even go outside if you booked those rooms. It's the only moderate that has rooms attached to the main building.

If you go preferred you should be okay.. but if you are across the lake, it can take about 10 minutes to get to and from the drink refill stand.

JimboJones123

Thursday morning checklist.

Get off work til noon - CHECK.
Charge both phones so I can start double calling at 7 am - NOT YET
Have backup pens ready - CHECK
Curse myself for not having Disney Visa - CHECK

Sounds like I'm almost ready.

figment1985

Thursday morning checklist.

Get off work til noon - CHECK.
Charge both phones so I can start double calling at 7 am - NOT YET
Have backup pens ready - CHECK
Curse myself for not having Disney Visa - CHECK

Sounds like I'm almost ready.

haha, "backup pens"

Yeah I am mad I haven't gotten the Disney Visa, hopefully soon.

BRER DAD

No visa for me, just a lot of N.Y. attitude...........doubtful, but it may work. Looking forward to hearing what goes on in the next couple of days. What are we gonna discuss when the free dining is made public?? :shrug:

New2WDW

No visa for me, just a lot of N.Y. attitude...........doubtful, but it may work. Looking forward to hearing what goes on in the next couple of days. What are we gonna discuss when the free dining is made public?? :shrug:

Maybe we go back to the FFDP.......Fantasy Free Dining Plan....'who do you want to have your free meal with and where? :lol:

Tiggersgreat

I need opinions. Is it better to take advantage of free dining or a pin I got with $263 a night for Polynesian(regular $327)? We plan on being there Sept. 22 - 30.

I know I will save $512 on hotel, but the dining plan is worth $1280 for my family, however, we wouldn't normally spend that much for food if it wasn't paid for.

I need to make a decision this weekend so I can call to make a reservation for the pin or for the dining.

I hope this makes sense!

New2WDW

I need opinions. Is it better to take advantage of free dining or a pin I got with $263 a night for Polynesian(regular $327)? We plan on being there Sept. 22 - 30.

I know I will save $512 on hotel, but the dining plan is worth $1280 for my family, however, we wouldn't normally spend that much for food if it wasn't paid for.

I need to make a decision this weekend so I can call to make a reservation for the pin or for the dining.

I hope this makes sense!

Free Dining Plan (even if you were two adults) you would save $78/night. Pin code will save you $64/night. So if you went Free DP you save $14/night and really will save you much more when you add the prices of Food!

FREE DINING PLAN :sohappy: Save even more with more people in family!

JimboJones123

I hope this makes sense!
2 things to look at -- will $500 in food cover your family? Will the DDP enhance your trip much more than burgers and fries everyday? I'd never pay for DDP myself -- but it is worth it for $25 a day. That's my make or break for it. If I can save $70 a day not havin it for my family of four -- then I'd take the other discount and not have but 1/2 sit downs. Look at if the Sit Downs are worth it to you.

Budahman

THIS is aweeesssooooommmmeeeee!! I am SO in.!!

Gonna be a great time, and I better start working out to make up for all the food I'm gonna pound.
:sohappy:

Lucky

I hope this makes sense!
You wouldn't spend $1280 without the plan, but I'll bet you'd spend a lot more than $512.

Lucky

2 things to look at -- will $500 in food cover your family? Will the DDP enhance your trip much more than burgers and fries everyday? I'd never pay for DDP myself -- but it is worth it for $25 a day. That's my make or break for it. If I can save $70 a day not havin it for my family of four -- then I'd take the other discount and not have but 1/2 sit downs. Look at if the Sit Downs are worth it to you.
I agree - and another factors is how you want to spend your time. Sit-downs can take a lot of time away from attractions, which is fine for us after 4 week-long trips. But if we had been on the dining plan for our first or even second trip to WDW, it would have been frustrating to sit around in restaurants an hour or two every evening instead of doing attractions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom