Free Dining Rumor

Disneyfalcon

I'm up! But it's 4:45 am so I'm going back to bed soon, lol!

Brer Dad have you asked them about the ad on their website? I'd like to know what they say! I know AJ did, I'd like to hear all the stories they come up with!

Disneyfalcon

I just found this:

Just called Disney Visa and got a very talkative employee!!!!! They received an e-mail yesterday that she read to me word for word....Disney Visa holders will receive an e-mail on Monday, 4/9 - that's when we can start booking the free dining package. Minimum 5 nights at "select resorts". MONDAY IS THE DAY FOR DISNEY VISA HOLDERS!!!!!!!

As soon as my hubby wakes up I'll call!

OneLuckyMom

This is also on another forum:

Hi everyone! I just called the 1-800-number ion the back of my VISA card and.... FREE DINING WILL BEGIN ON APRIL 9th!!! He read off a memo that it is a 5 night/6day stay.

Disneyfalcon

Okay two more:

I called back again because I got so excited I forgot to ask the dates! The
announcemnet was released to the Visa card employees today!!!! It is for the dates b/n 8/26/07 & 9/22/07. It has been officially announced to Visa holders. YES!!!!

And:

Just off the phone with Disney Visa
Here's what I was told:
Offer is valid for Disney Visa holders Starting Monday, 4/9 THRU an EMAIL LINK that will be good until 6/24. (bookings must be made 4/9-6/24)

This is For visits 8/26 thru 9/22 FREE DINING ADD ON
It must be a minimum 5 night stay at Value resort (though when I asked about moderates she thought it was likely)
AND it must have atleast a one day MYW base ticket.
Also offering 6 mos 0% interest for bookings!

This offer will go out to the general public on 4/12.

The woman I spoke with was reading off a computer screen and appeared to be VERY knowledgable for what thats worth!

Man this stinks...why couldn't they include throught he 29th....Guess they caught on to people using the Free Dining so that it coincided with the Epcot Food and Wine Fest. That is pretty much the only time of year I like going. Oh Well either I will have to wait and see if they release more dates in the summer for that period or just book the package with dining and pay for it during the F&W Fest.

SewIn2Disney

What is their cancellation policy on a package such as this. I'm booking Monday when the time comes (I knew the Visa would come in handy someday!) but what if everyone I'm booking for's funding doesn't come through? Can you cancel all or part of your booking (within 7 days) and still get a full refund, or do you loose your deposit? I can't keep up with them b/c I know their policy's keep changing.

Here's for monday!!!

Disneyfalcon

What is their cancellation policy on a package such as this. I'm booking Monday when the time comes (I knew the Visa would come in handy someday!) but what if everyone I'm booking for's funding doesn't come through? Can you cancel all or part of your booking (within 7 days) and still get a full refund, or do you loose your deposit? I can't keep up with them b/c I know their policy's keep changing.

Here's for monday!!!

You can cancel with no penalty until like 45 days out. Ask to be sure, but that's their standard policy.

Disneyfalcon

Okay, I promise to stop posting so much. I'm going back to bed but I think we can safely change the title of this thread from "Free Dining Rumor" to "Free Dining Fact"!!!!!!!!!!
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Cindyrella

I haven't had time to read every post in this thread. Is the free dining only going to be available for those staying 6 days/5 nights? I have a Disney Visa. We are planning on going to WDW 8/30-9/3. That's only 4 nights (son starts school on 8/27 but is off 8/31!!) Any suggestions? Thanks!

wannabeBelle

Here's for monday!!!

Hey there I totally feel your pain on this one!!! The cancellation policy is 45 days out however if something happens and say only one of you has to bail, be aware that you cant cancel and rebook the Free Dining if the offer is over at that time or if no hotel rooms in your resort are offering it when you go to rebook it!!!!! What I would recommend is to do separate reservations for everyone if it is more than one room and that way you can cancel one set of people without affecting the others. Also Tell everyone that the money is due a few days earlier just to make sure that you have it when it really is due!!! Best of luck on this one!! Belle

aj_steig

Man this stinks...why couldn't they include throught he 29th....Guess they caught on to people using the Free Dining so that it coincided with the Epcot Food and Wine Fest. That is pretty much the only time of year I like going. Oh Well either I will have to wait and see if they release more dates in the summer for that period or just book the package with dining and pay for it during the F&W Fest.

I totally feel your pain on this one!! I am getting married on the 22nd, and arriving on the 24th, so it looks like I just missed it. Pretty upset about this. Do you think it's possible that they might it extend it past the 22nd if enough people are interested?

joyDisney

I totally feel your pain on this one!! I am getting married on the 22nd, and arriving on the 24th, so it looks like I just missed it. Pretty upset about this. Do you think it's possible that they might it extend it past the 22nd if enough people are interested?

Absolutely - Disney extended their dates the last two years. Here is the historical brake down from mousesavers.com.

http://www.mousesavers.com/historicalwdwdiscounts.html

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom