Five Year Plan

Enigma

Account Suspended
That's funny. He just posted here (and on LP simultaneously) that all future projects at WDI are now up in the air because of the gloom and doom economy. I'm assuming the micechat person is one and the same.

I don't think he posts on this site.

xsupaxmanxsfnex

wow That list is becoming more and more real as time goes on. It makes me excited to see Tomorrowland get its fix and a JthCotE would be amazing because I heard it is a great ride.

bugsbunny

Shouldn't "-The end of PI as we know it." be changed from "rumor" to confirmed by Disney?

Didn't they announce that all of the clubs are closing, etc?

Thank God that the Backlot Tour is getting the axe! I think that attraction is nothing more than a waste of space...I thought it was neat many moons ago, however, over the years it has been extremely redundant.

DarlingDepp

Its funny because we always think Disney does not update as much as other parks do, but they really are always thinking of new ways to update/add new things to parks and resorts.

These are some really exciting things to look forward to!

MousDad

Sorry, I couldn't resist bumping this thread, given recent happenings.

Forget the worldwide stock market crashes of 2008. Let's talk about the "crash of the Disney fan's hopes and dreams for new and updated attractions."

Does the new 5 year plan look like this:

Mermaid - maybe by 2014 or 2015
Everything Else - Keep dreaming

:lookaroun

EPCOT Explorer

Forget the worldwide stock market crashes of 2008. Let's talk about the "crash of the Disney fan's hopes and dreams for new and updated attractions."

Meh.

That's coming from Hill.(Mr. Doom and Gloom to me)

Meh.:lol:

jt04

Raining on another parade eh? At least you are consistent :rolleyes:

burninup4nick

Sounds like a lot of awesome things up ahead for WDW! Im really excited about a new nighttime parade. Spectro Magic has been there for quite a long time....so it will be nice for a change... :)

retlaw1

Even if I hadn't read Jim Hill's recent article, I would be reticent to believe that Disney wasn't going to put any unnecessary projects on hold until the economy shakes out. Disney is a profit making company first and foremost, and spending a ton of money on new attractions and parades when attendance is down is a poor business decision.

I would love to see JII4 sooner rather than later, but I don't see it happening, folks. Not until the economy settles.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom