Five Year Plan

tirian

As I just got back from the World yesterday, I can tell you I'd rather see them pour some money into rehabing UofE, fixing all the broken items in the newer Nemo, give Maelstrom some love, and getting SSE working. The camera function wasn't working at all in the past week. The decent lights were also off yesterday.

Journey had lines of 15-20 minutes the two days I was there, which is the longest I've seen it years during the "offseason." Everything works, and it runs fine. I don't believe an ounce of the Journey rehab stuff. Especially since they just redid the floor in the Imageworks. That would be a ridiculous waste of money. And pointing the removal of Fast Pass machines for HISTA asa sign that it's "beginning, is moronic specualtion. If anyone has noticed, all Fast Pass machines for the theater shows are being removed. Across all the parks. They've deemed them unecessary.

I do have a tidbit on the Yeti, if anyone wants to know. :animwink: And perhaps a certain Kingdom of folktales......

Depending on the time of day, Journey will get a small queue, but the ride doesn't sustain it for long. Journey is still the least attended ride (not "attraction") at Epcot.

Also, the new flooring in the Image Works area was not a waste of money if the front-runner plan is greenlighted. :rolleyes: You know all the "ifs" involved with the WDC.

You're right about the removal of FP from all shows, but HISTA is still going to be shuttered.

I don't think anybody on these boards knows when Journey will actually get closed and refurbed; anybody claiming otherwise is full of it. But when this finally happens, it will be a BIG change if the current proposal goes through.

Please speak more about the "Kingdom of folktales"; you may have slipped upon a very substantial, very real expansion plan. ;) :wave:

mcjaco

Let's just say B Mode (or C Mode) will be a thing of the past when there's more Yetis to fill in when one gets sick. :animwink:

I don't have much on folktales, but it's getting bounced around at meetings again.

yensidtlaw1969

Let's just say B Mode (or C Mode) will be a thing of the past when there's more Yetis to fill in when one gets sick. :animwink:

I don't have much on folktales, but it's getting bounced around at meetings again.

What's that mean, building a spare one on the other side of the track :veryconfu:veryconfu:veryconfu?

And on the Folktales, is this the Animal Kingdom expansion plan that's been mentioned here and there and the other place lately? Or another expansion plan?

Interesting, interesting . . .

RSoxNo1

What I'm taking from this is that rumors exist about a duplicate Yeti being constructed. Is that the case? If so, it should put to rest the foundation issues that were rumored.

I'd also be interested to see how long it would take to install the duplicate Yeti once it's built?

mcjaco

^ Correct. The actual Yeti is broken. Not the foundation.

I think they're interested in replacement time as well. :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom