Favorite WDW Smell

Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn! It is the best tasting popcorn anywhere. :slurp: My kids always tell me to have someone bring some some home for me when they go, but it just wouldn't be the same.....

Matt and Kelly

Before our last trip I'm sure I would have mentioned some of the smells on Main Street...the popcorn, the bakery, etc.

However, after staying at the Swan over Christmas, I now have to say the smell of the lobby is my new favorite smell. So crisp and pleasant. It was almost refreshing to walk back into the hotel after a long day of battling crowds.

sorcerergoofy

There are 3 smells that I am fond of.

1. The sweet shop at the beginning of Main Street. (This is what heaven would smell like :ROFLOL:)
2. Spaceship Earth.
3. Pirate's water.

melmood2000

I would have to say the Columbia Harbour House. Not because it smells so great, but because it smells exactly the same as it did 20 years ago. I would visit with my Grandparents, the Harbour house is where my grandmother likes to eat. That smell brings me right back to my childhood. :sohappy:

EvilQueen-T

the sugary smell when you walk past the confectionery and bakery on main street while seeing the castle flips a switch in my brain that i'm REALLY on vacation. my second favorite would be the damp old smell on pirates.

Disney_Belle

The monorail. Is he kidding???? :lookaroun Is he serious???? :rolleyes: He's serious!:wave:

I agree lol! Though, it definitely isn't for a pleasant smelling reason, but for a nostalgic reason.

I also have to say Main Street - all of it combined. As well as PotC and Splash Mountain. The lobby at the Yacht Club smells good too. Also the apple pie in Mickey's Philharmagic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom