Favorite WDW Smell

BrerFrog

Potc/Splash water
Haunted Mansion upon first entering
Monorail

These smells make my trip complete

I wouldn't put the Monorail smell among my favorites. :hurl:

I love the smell coming from the Ice Cream Parlor on Main Street and the wonderful scents inside the Bakery. :slurp:

heliumalias

The smell of freshly baked cookies on Main Street. Sometimes I wish that I could just bottle it up. Oh wait, they do that already! :ROFLOL:

Cant say I'm a fan of the burning smell or the oranges like others. They're a bit too strong for me. The Contemporary does smell nice though - gives me that childhood feeling.

cougher13

Original Poster
The smell of freshly baked cookies on Main Street. Sometimes I wish that I could just bottle it up. Oh wait, they do that already! :ROFLOL:

They bottle up the smell on Main Street? Is it only available in the MK?

EDIT: Just realized you were talking about smelitzers. I feel like an idiot.

disneypearl

Pirates and Splash Mountain's water
Haunted Mansion's dust
Popcorn
Soarin's orange grove
Confectionery (the mix of fudge, cotton candy, cookies, candy) :slurp:

ftc316

The Bathrooms. They are always so clean. But seriously the Orange Fields in the desert from Horizons will never be topped.

Tidbit

Well I never thought of this before...........the water from the rides or the smell of the park after it rains??? Hummm !BOTH!

but wait the smell of Main Street the first day at Disney is hard to beat?:p

goofykt

Anyone ever notice the Land pavillion has a distinct smell? Never smelled anything like it anywhere else.

You're right - it totally does...I can't really think of what the it is, but I know it's a clean smell.

I love the smell inside Living with the Land.

Bigart

There are so many...top 5

1. The smell inside Pirates...its a very distinctive smell. If you closed your
eyes and ears you would know exactly where you were.
2. The smell inside Trails End and Meadow trading post at Fort Wilderness
3. The smell inside Space Mountain
4. The smell of the Main Street Bakery
5. The smell of the stables at Tri Circle D...some say gross..but I like it

Dec 9...update...just got back from EPCOT...I love the smell of the Prarie Scene on Listen to the Land...the hot arid smell is very distinctive

Goofy69

Anyone ever notice the Land pavillion has a distinct smell? Never smelled anything like it anywhere else.

You are absolutely right about that. It is a very odd smell that stays with you. I wonder what that is from.

The other smell I wanted to refer to is when you are riding EE. After you leave the station you can smell the distinct burning logs from Kali River Rapids. It took me awhile to figure out why it smelled of burning wood. I wasn't sure if it were meant to be part of the ride. Then I realized what ride was next door. I am an idiot at times.

:xmas:

Mickey_777

The Ghiradelli Chocolate shop/restaurant on a cool night at Downtown Disney when you want hot cocoa...you can smell it as soon as you get out of the WOD store...

CBug88

Ditto...the 3 monorails I got on in November smelled like...urine.

Agreed... monorails smell like 20 years of BO bottled up, but it is distinctly Disney.....in a weird way..... :shrug:

I love the smell of Splash Mtn, POTC water; Living w/ the Land and the Lobby of AKL- when I walk in there for the first time, I know I am in the World!

redfive13

My wife had a good one... the smell of Florida water. If you don't live in Florida maybe you can relate. There is a definite smell, not necesarily one we miss but one we remember once we land in Orlando

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom