Favorite WDW Smell

DimpledDevil18

Put me down for another vote for the water on any Disney water ride. I dunno why, but that's just SUCH a unique Disney smell.

Close second being the smell of the monorail. When it's not crowded of course:ROFLOL:

Not really a favorite but it does bring back memories. In the area by BTMRR and Splash by the WDWRR, Theres a distinct smell almost like a gas. Im not sure how to describe it, but whenever I smell it somewhere else I immediately think of that spot. It smells kind of mechanical (again I dont know how to describe it)

hpyhnt 1000

Not really a favorite but it does bring back memories. In the area by BTMRR and Splash by the WDWRR, Theres a distinct smell almost like a gas. Im not sure how to describe it, but whenever I smell it somewhere else I immediately think of that spot. It smells kind of mechanical (again I dont know how to describe it)

Oh, I know what smell you mean. I personally think its the smell of the grease on the rails from the WDWRR and BTM, but thats just a guess. :shrug:

wvdisneyfamily

The perfume in Norway ~ Laila. On a different note, my dad was deepfrying a turkey last year and it smelled like Columbia Harbour House.

heartodisney

There is also a chocolate chip smell on Main Street! Also, last we rode POC, there was no smell of the burning buildings..I am SURE this had been in the ride before..has it not? :shrug:

Laura

The smell of pirate water makes me weak in the knees. The other smell that gets me is the smell inside the ice cream parlors...the fresh, warm waffle cone type smell.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom