Favorite WDW Smell

tazhughes

The rome is burning smell in SSE.
I miss the orange grove smell in Horizons (which they recreated in Soarin but it doesn't hold the same charm for me).

WDW 3

We commented that the water at POFQ did not have the Florida water smell. It was noticable. It was nice!

Pirate water for sure. The smell of the train station right as you enter the MK. It's like tarry asphalty kind of smell, I don't know how to describe it but I love it.:D

LudwigVonDrake

Not really a favorite but it does bring back memories. In the area by BTMRR and Splash by the WDWRR, Theres a distinct smell almost like a gas. Im not sure how to describe it, but whenever I smell it somewhere else I immediately think of that spot. It smells kind of mechanical (again I dont know how to describe it)

I agree!!!!

harveyt0206

The Wilderness Lodge lobby. A hint of pine maybe?? Or is that just my imagination. Mix that smell with the aroma of good ole' skillet meals coming from Whispering Canyon and you got yourself a great smell.

devoy1701

The Wilderness Lodge lobby. A hint of pine maybe?? Or is that just my imagination. Mix that smell with the aroma of good ole' skillet meals coming from Whispering Canyon and you got yourself a great smell.

Oooooh. That's a good one! Pine is my favorite smell!!!

My favorite park smell would be the Fresh popcorn though!!!

ABigBrassBand

The smell of Rome burning in SSE. Also, the smells on Soarin', and the smell when you just walk into the Polynesian. Nothing special, but I know I smell something different than my house that makes me think "NOW we're at WDW"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom