Favorite breakfast item anywhere in "The World"

slappy magoo

Original Poster
It can be anything, not just a breakfast entree. Full serve or counter service. Buffet or buffet item. Meal or snack (doughnut? Croissant?) For me, it's the Breakfast Pocket at Wolfgang Puck's Express, featuring Wolfgang Puck's pizza dough. Minus the 'shrooms.

zurgandfriend

My favorite healthy breakfast is the Frittata at the Grand Floridian Café which has egg whites, onions, mushrooms, spinach, zucchini, tomatoes and fresh fruit on the side.

My total pig-out breakfast is either;

The Big Kahuna at the Kona Café with French toast, macadamia-pineapple pancakes, home fries, ham bacon & sausage with a press pot of coffee on the side.

Or

The Canyon skillet at Whispering Canyon Café, scrambled eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage, waffles, biscuits and gravy.

Hopefully my Doctor (aka Dr. Fiber) isn’t a member of this forum.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Pineapple/macadamia nut pancakes with the 100% Kona press pot at Kona Cafe. I would smack my own grandma down for breakfast there.:lol:

bmarkelon

This is tough, but something that stands out for me is the ham they serve at the carving station at Tusker House. I also agree that the Ohana spread stands out, the sausage links are the best there!
We mostly do the character buffets because of the kids but I am so looking forward to finally hitting Kona next trip...now the question is Tonga Toast or those Macadamia Pancakes?!

plaz10

Big cinnamon roll from Main St Bakery. We don't usually eat big breakfasts at Disney - gotta get going and get in line! So we will go ride a few rides, grab a FP and then get a cinnamon roll. :slurp: good stuff.

JIMINYCR

Staying at the POFQ I order the Bisquits and Gravy with a side order of bacon with a coffee and OJ. Look forward to having that in the mornings before heading out to the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom