Favorite breakfast item anywhere in "The World"

mrerk

Premium Member
Banana Bread French Toast from Olivia's. :slurp::slurp::slurp:

Anything from Kona Cafe. :slurp::slurp:

Room Service Steak and Eggs. :slurp:

hankhill

Favorite Breakfast

We just had this discussion and the best on property breakfast bar none (for us) is Crystal Palace. The puffed French Toast is wonderful and the options and selection is good all around. Plus you are in the Happiest Place on Earth! Duh!

:sohappy:

DrummerAlly

#1 - Mickey Waffle with strawberries, side of home fries, and some coffee. I'm not a fan of the nescafe, but it works.

#2 - From Yacht Club Concierge - the little sliced hard boiled egg with salt and pepper and fresh cut watermelon. So simple... yet so good.

surfsupdon

The egg, ham, cheese, peppers, omelet sandwich on a croissant from Beach Club Marketplace. Makes it even better sitting on my balcony overlooking Crescent Lake.

MKCP 1985

Another vote for Tonga Toast. Never knew what I was missing all those years until I tried it this past January after running the Goofy. :king:

But the best LOOKING breakfast item is probably the Mickey waffle, decorated with bacon and fruit. :D

picture.php

Ransom

If I have to pick a single item, it would be fresh strawberries at the Crystal Palace. I love fresh strawberries. I'm just that type of person: health-conscious and discerning.

Of course, I often put a Mickey Waffle under those strawberries, and some whipped cream on top of them, and then pour syrup over the whole thing...

I also love the cheese danishes, but I usually have one of those later in the morning every single day of my vacation.

OldYeller

Tonga Toast. It's very good and reeks Disney. One of those things that if you say the name, everyone knows what it is and where you get it.

journ116

Adding to the consensus: Tonga Toast! However, while I was there in March, my family and I stopped in at Pizzafari in AK and got breakfast pizza which was very delicious!

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
This:

"Wave Signature Sweet Potato Pancakes - with Pecan-Honey Butter"

They are part of the breakfast buffet at the Wave, or you can order them as an entree if you're not doing the buffet. They are fantastic. :slurp::slurp::slurp:

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Wow. I think I'll be trying out The Wave for breakfast next trip!

I may also have to try the breakfast pizza at Pizzafari and see if it compares to the one that was served at Cape May Cafe in March-yum!-but when I went back again in May, it was gone from the buffet. :(

The lil' baby Mickey waffles from the kids' buffet are tastier than the full-size Mickey waffles, IMO. In the absence of the disappeared breakfast pizza, lil' Mickey waffles would be my favorite.

meganw1985

The best I've had has been the stuffed french toast from CRT. I wasn't expecting much from their food, but I felt the heavens open up when I bit into it.

My next fav. is Mickey waffles (they taste best at Chef Mickeys :p )

Close tie with those would be Minnie's hashbrown casserole (also Chef Mickey's)

Not a fan of Tonga Toast at all :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom