Favorite breakfast item anywhere in "The World"

KJ1081

Tonga Toast from Kona- so good we had our wedding brunch there so I could have Tonga Toast on my wedding day, haha

Can't beat beignets at French Quarter either!

rsoxguy

This will make me sound like a freak, but why should I change anyone's opinion of me at this point? I like the the big cupcakes that they used to sell at the Main Street Bakery, along with chocolate milk. Sitting at the yellow seats around the corner while ingesting my cupcake and chocolate milk, all the while enjoying the morning air and watching whatever they are doing in front of the Castle...bliss. It's the first thing that I like to do when I enter the Magic Kingdom.

Wendy517

LOVE the cupcakes at Captn Cooks. Pretty much the same as cupcakes all around the world...I just love cupcakes! And these come with a TON of icing which REALLY makes me happy!!! :slurp:

rsoxguy

LOVE the cupcakes at Captn Cooks. Pretty much the same as cupcakes all around the world...I just love cupcakes! And these come with a TON of icing which REALLY makes me happy!!! :slurp:

You are now, unofficially, my sister. (Can I borrow some money for a cupcake, Sis?)

JillC LI

This will make me sound like a freak, but why should I change anyone's opinion of me at this point? I like the the big cupcakes that they used to sell at the Main Street Bakery, along with chocolate milk. Sitting at the yellow seats around the corner while ingesting my cupcake and chocolate milk, all the while enjoying the morning air and watching whatever they are doing in front of the Castle...bliss. It's the first thing that I like to do when I enter the Magic Kingdom.

That actually sounds yummy and delightful, not freaky.

(Btw, my son adores your photo - he's a Mets fan first but Red Sox fan second because, as they say, any enemy of the Yankees is a friend of mine! :D)

rsoxguy

That actually sounds yummy and delightful, not freaky.

(Btw, my son adores your photo - he's a Mets fan first but Red Sox fan second because, as they say, any enemy of the Yankees is a friend of mine! :D)

You are now, unofficially, my favorite sister. I will give your son (my unofficial nephew) the money for a cupcake.

EvilQueen-T

second morning of vacation waking up and having a croissant, fruit, and maybe a little cheese or a bite of pastry with a hot chocolate 4th floor club level main building grand floridian concierge lounge. i say the second day because that way we're not busy driving/getting there but just fell that "ahhhh we're here" but because it's only the 2nd day it's like we have all the time in the world yet to come so it just signals the beginning of a totally decadent week.

MillerPoppins

Hmmm tough one. I'm a fan on Mickey Waffles just like everyone else. But I"m a sucker for Biscuits & Gravy while I'm down there, the puffed french toast from Crystal Palace and the Lobster Benedict from 1900 Park Fare. Yeah...I'm a piggie. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom