Fantasyland expasion phase III - move IASW????

HMF

That seems so odd, i swear its the same face and dress as Constance...and having Constance there just seems to make more sense than Little Leota...
Constance is played by Julia Lee and voiced by Cat Cressida. Little Leota is portrayed by the late Leota Toombs. Little Leota and the Bride character were never meant to be the same spirit. Which is especially apparent if you see photos of the original Bride
wdwold.jpg

EPCOT Explorer

Constance is played by Julia Lee and voiced by Cat Cressida. Little Leota is portrayed by the late Leota Toombs. Little Leota and the Bride character were never meant to be the same spirit. Which is especially apparent if you see photos of the original Bride
wdwold.jpg

Original Bride makes me want to scream and run. :lol:

krankenstein

Don't think I knew that. It makes a lot of sense. It is almost like two different attractions.

My favorite part of the finale is Little Leota. Brings back that full-on creepy feel from the beginning as a coda to the whole thing. :D

It was. Walt assigned two different people to work on concepts for, what eventually became, the HM. One came up with a version where you never actually see the ghosts, but you sense their presence around you. The other person came up with a version were you see the ghosts. They eventually crammed both versions together and we the got the HM we know today.

Wilt Dasney

It was. Walt assigned two different people to work on concepts for, what eventually became, the HM. One came up with a version where you never actually see the ghosts, but you sense their presence around you. The other person came up with a version were you see the ghosts. They eventually crammed both versions together and we the got the HM we know today.
Hey, wait a minute...isn't that the same story of how EPCOT Center was born? :lookaroun

Apparently a good way to make a Disney attraction is to come up with a few good ideas, say "we can't decide between them" and throw it all together. :lol:

EPCOT Explorer

Yep, and I was right, it was Crump. :D

krankenstein

Hey, wait a minute...isn't that the same story of how EPCOT Center was born? :lookaroun

Apparently a good way to make a Disney attraction is to come up with a few good ideas, say "we can't decide between them" and throw it all together. :lol:

Yep! :lol:

Maybe they should do it more... :lookaroun

imagineer boy

I'm fairly certain that is not the story in IJA. You're touring the temple, not looking for Indy.

That's correct. Basically tours and gifts from Mara are going as scheduled even though Indy is missing and looking for other lost tourists. You end up looking in the eyes and meet Indy in the gates of doom who's the one trying to help YOU escape.

Yep, and I was right, it was Crump. :D

Just a need for a little correction here - it was Imagineer Yale Gracey who was the main figure behind the first "half" of the HM with all the creepy atmospherics before Marc Davis' concepts took over from the ballroom on. Rolly Crump's main contribution was going to be the "Museum Of The Wierd" - a sorta separate pre/post show - but that whole thing wound up being nixed entirely after Walt died. However some of his stuff like the eye-wallpaper in the Corridor of Doors did make it into the final attraction in one way or another.

EPCOT Explorer

Just a need for a little correction here - it was Imagineer Yale Gracey who was the main figure behind the first "half" of the HM with all the creepy atmospherics before Marc Davis' concepts took over from the ballroom on. Rolly Crump's main contribution was going to be the "Museum Of The Wierd" - a sorta separate pre/post show - but that whole thing wound up being nixed entirely after Walt died. However some of his stuff like the eye-wallpaper in the Corridor of Doors did make it into the final attraction in one way or another.

Yes, should have clarified, sorry.:dazzle::wave:

SirGoofy

I believe the chairs in the chairs in the ride are also of his design.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom