Fantasyland expansion a go - CONFIRMED

RSoxNo1

I sat in the rain at the Red Sox game tonight and missed out on about 1000 posts in this forum. I've got a lot of catching up to do tomorrow.

vonpluto

I found this on another forum. The poster quoted this as the "Official Description" of the dumbo queue

"The NEW Expanded Dumbo Ride will have NO queue. Instead, there will be a 3-Ring Circus interactive play area with bleachers for adults, so that you can have fun while you wait for your "feather" to be called so that you can ride."

Not sure where the poster found this quote, but it sounds interesting.

This info is from here: http://disboards.com/showpost.php?p=33550840&postcount=84

It's from Deb Koma's blog at AllEars:
http://land.allears.net/blogs/allearsteam/2009/09/d23_expo_day_3_news.html

SirGoofy

Assuming that is true, then wouldn't there by necessity be a queue for people who are more than three cycles away from riding, and thus outside the three rings?

Theoretically. But, if they keep the same ride time, which is only about 45 seconds, with, lets say 32 people per one spinner, 64 on the other, that's 96 people per every 45 seconds. And let's say each game takes the same set amount of time. That means they could cycle people through quite quickly without needing a queue.

Anybody think that John Lasseter had anything to do with this?????

I mean isn't he one of the main in WDI???? He seems to listen to the fans I mean the Frog Princess.....Now this????

bosoxrock3410

RSoxNo1
user_online.gif

WDWMAGIC Contributor Premium Member

I sat in the rain at the Red Sox game tonight and missed out on about 1000 posts in this forum. I've got a lot of catching up to do tomorrow.
can i give you my disney passes for redsox tickets hehe at least they won 3 up on texas!

SirGoofy

John Lasseter had everything to do about this.*

*Not an opinion. He had everything to do with this. Without his support, Iger never would have done this. We owe everything to JL.:king:

sponono88

Jay Rasulo gave a great presentation, though it was shorter than I expected it to be..

The Fantasyland expansion looks great. I'm mostly looking forward to Pixie Hollow, the Beast's castle, and TLM. The expansion is much needed, it brings aesthetics and a beautiful environment to that side of the park.

however, i'm a bit worried about 1) too many meet/greets 2) how this new area will clash with the old FL. Kind of disappointed that, besides TLM, the princess villages will end up being meet and greets in really beautiful surroundings.

misterID

Jay Rasulo gave a great presentation, though it was shorter than I expected it to be..

The Fantasyland expansion looks great. I'm mostly looking forward to Pixie Hollow, the Beast's castle, and TLM. The expansion is much needed, it brings aesthetics and a beautiful environment to that side of the park.

however, i'm a bit worried about 1) too many meet/greets 2) how this new area will clash with the old FL. Kind of disappointed that, besides TLM, the princess villages will end up being meet and greets in really beautiful surroundings.

I'd expect there'll be more rides added in the next few years. Probably that Beauty and The Beast ride that's been rumored. Its set up perfectly for it.

wannabeBelle

I had said I thought this yesterday while talking with a friend. I am pleased that MK will be seeing so much love as well as the STII upgrade. Great job!! Belle

dvitali

Did anybody but me notice the art concept look like a giant hidden Mickey (beast castle is one ear and where Toon Town was the other ear, plus the lake/ponds look like eyes)? also the castle walls maybe mickey chins?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom