Fantasyland expansion a go - CONFIRMED

Exprcoofto

Can't we just appreciate each park for what it is?:shrug:

Some people are fans of Disney so they see this refurb as a better one. Is that okay? :shrug:

I'm liking both, but I'm much more of a Disney fan so I'm looking forward to the FL expansion more so then a Harry Potter land.

(I know you're post wasn't directed at me, just wanted to point out that opinion too :))

EPCOT Explorer

Ahh! I spoke to soon!

NewBlueSkyCinema.png

You work quick!:D

JK! :lol: :D

The old Virgin Megastore is fit for a preveiw center

And the Virgin thing? YES! Not in any park, a ton of room....and versatile...:lookaroun

*coughAll4Parkscough*:D

Let me start by saying I am SO PSYCHED about this news! Woo Hoo!! :sohappy:

One thing I never understood about Disney, though, is why it takes them SO LONG to bring about these "new" character rides. For example, Little Mermaid came out 20 years ago; and they're giving her these "E" ticket rides now? Monsters, Inc., came out several years ago, and they just a few years ago get their attractions. Cars, to me, is what Tomorrowland Speedway should have been remodeled after, but now they get a land in CA (again, several years after the movie).

Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that there's going to be a LM attraction, but I just wonder why Disney doesn't come up with these ideas sooner. :shrug:

Judy

devoy1701

If I read the press release right and looking at the concept art...castles for all of the princesses???? :king:

The concept art looks great btw!

Exprcoofto

http://www.reuters.com/article/marketsNews/idINN1235015420090912?rpc=44

"Disney Imagineers, who design rides and attractions, said the Toon Town attraction would be dismantled and its popular Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse houses relocated to another section of Walt Disney World."

This is an interesting statement. Does this mean we are getting a new ToonTown eventually somewhere else like DHS?

Possibly. That's a very interesting statement. Possibly a new ToonTown will be what they decide to do.

janoimagine

Maybe something along the lines of Mission:Space? One side wont move, and the other will spin you till you puke?:shrug::ROFLOL:

I think people are reading too much into that, to me it looks like one is in motion, and the other is static. It doesn't make much sense to me that they would give one a higher capacity. :shrug:

JediMasterMatt

I just noticed something very interesting from the announcement video regarding the Be Our Guest Restaurant. Take a look at about 2:20 into the clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08W5Os-Wnj0

Notice that they are choosing to keep the scale of the "show" 1:1. Notice in the lower corner the "life size" Lumiere brought to life via the Living Character Initiative like Remy has been done recently. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTBzvJeNwQQ

It also seems like there is another covered serving tray in the background as well.

I wonder how they'll pull off bringing all the characters to life and put on a show if they're keeping everything life size? It would be hard to have the show delivered by a bunch of dining carts.

Perhaps the stained glass and ballroom windows factor into it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom