Expedition Everest - Yeti Spotted! Videos Are Available!

elpirataman

EpcotServo said:
Yea, I'm getting to ride tomorrow.:lookaroun It's been hard to stay away from these darn spoilers.:eek: Ahh! There's one now! -ducks- Look out behind you!!! the spoilers are attacking!!!

WDWMagic is under attack! Everyone get your Mickey sheilds, They shall protect you!

XSTech

Original Poster
yensidtlaw1969 said:
May I please direct everyone to this link:

http://www.mousetimes.com/nuke/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=31

This is a link to a page that features an onride video of Big thunder Mountain.
Anyway, does this video compare at all to the actual experiencing of Big Thunder Mountain? Of course not.

Great point. In fact, I happened to post my own Big Thunder Mountain video right under the Everest links on my web page. If you download that one, you'll also see that the video does not compare to the real thing. I had a lot of fun riding and taping BTM yesterday... I don't have nearly as much fun watching the video. This is exactly why I haven't watched the Everest videos yet, despite providing them to all of you ;)

And I'd like to add... 27 pages! Good lord, what have you people been talking about?! :eek:

dandaman

Well, if the vid could actually load, I'd be watching it. No set date on the next family Disney trip, so I might as well. :lol:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I`d say it`s a fair guess the camera was a minature one (phone, stills) or even hidden / concealed (with a lens in a baseball cap or glasses arm) - due to the iris reaction times (slow software) and horizontal banding (small/cheap CCD), plus the exaggerarted extreme movements. If this is the case then it`s also fair to say it was hidden for a reason.

Lot`s of questions will be asked!

Damien666

From looking at the vids (Could not help it, I have NO clue when my next WDW trip will be) I think EE looks like a fun attraction, but please everyone stop saying it's a bad attraction just by looking at the vids! Watching a video is nowhere near as riding it.

Besides, not all of the effects are up. (But I do hope Joe gits rid of that bird at the top of the mountain) The only downside for me is all the hype for the Yeti AA and we only get a split second look at him. But the more I watch the vids, I am understanding the "Was that real?!" part of it.:)

Anyway, even though I would have liked to see the Yeti longer, we all can't have everything. Like the original Imagination back (Even though we ALL want to!!!) Or a kid friendly SGE (No way in heck with AE's format)...etc.

jaymatal

sgzfgdfg01.jpg

Connor002

Oh dear... I hope the people who didn't want to see the spoilers left...
Some of us decided against posting our dear Yeti friend for all to see...

Sledge

Account Suspended
I think you may actually see the Carnosaur in Dinosaur longer than you see the yeti. That's not good. I couldn't really tell what the Yeti was doing but it reminded me of the lungeing Carnosaur.

nicholas

I didn't watch the videos. I didn't read any spoilers when someone warned of one coming in this thread. I only continued to read this post because I found the ethical debate very interesting and thought provoking.

And now there's a giant pic of what I assume is the actual Yeti with no spoiler warning?! Thanks.

tk421-sw

marni1971 said:
I`d say it`s a fair guess the camera was a minature one (phone, stills) or even hidden / concealed (with a lens in a baseball cap or glasses arm) - due to the iris reaction times (slow software) and horizontal banding (small/cheap CCD), plus the exaggerarted extreme movements. If this is the case then it`s also fair to say it was hidden for a reason.

Lot`s of questions will be asked!

Yeah, It's washed out a lot of the time from the dark tunnels to the bright outdoors. Oh well, it's probobly for the better really.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom