Expedition Everest effects status watch

disneysroyal411

No, my sister and I saw him we thought that he was going to hit us I mean we rode it three or four times and he each time he his lit up light and swingin his arm like no tomorrow and I mean the last two times we rode it I closed my head, knelt my head down and hoped he wouldn't attack me as I think he does ever since I read The Kingdom Keepers 2!!!!!!!!! I mean I was almost ______ my pants scared!!!!! Thats only half a jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk!!!!:eek::ROFLOL:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
I highly doubt he was in A mode. If he had been fixed, I am pretty sure someone would have broken the news earlier today.
The boards would have blown up by now... at least this thread.

No, my sister and I saw him we thought that he was going to hit us I mean we rode it three or four times and he each time he his lit up light and swingin his arm like no tomorrow and I mean the last two times we rode it I closed my head, knelt my head down and hoped he wouldn't attack me as I think he does ever since I read The Kingdom Keepers 2!!!!!!!!! I mean I was almost ______ my pants scared!!!!! Thats only half a jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk!!!!:eek::ROFLOL:
Hmmm, this doesnt make sense much like this prank. Not funny, not that i fell for it. :rolleyes:

dxwwf3

I'm not lying I was on vaca last week at Disney and thats how it was!!!

I swear on my life thats how I saw him!!

Oh I thought you were there today. I was there last week and it was obviously in B mode then and if it had changed, SOMEONE would have posted it. The online community is too large to let something like that go unknown for this long. The B mode show isn't horrible and if it's all you know, I guess it can be effective.

krankenstein

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

disneysroyal411

Oh I thought you were there today. I was there last week and it was obviously in B mode then and if it had changed, SOMEONE would have posted it. The online community is too large to let something like that go unknown for this long. The B mode show isn't horrible and if it's all you know, I guess it can be effective.

When you were there what color was he lit up???? He was white for us.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
I hate the summer time.:brick:
Yep. If you were local, we would go have one at the local pub it is SO bad this year.

I'm not lying I was on vaca last week at Disney and thats how it was!!!

I swear on my life thats how I saw him!!
I dont speak teen.

see below...

O okay then I'm wrong I guess it was in B and scared me pretty well!

Well when it is A does it go blue???:shrug::veryconfu
and, yes. Now back to the regular schedule program.

(and yes, I deleted your over use of smiles; sorry)

disneysroyal411

The difference is in the movement of the Yeti. There are not flashing strobe lights in A mode also.

Okay so then the first time I rode it it was blue but i dont remeber the yeti to well, 2nd year i think that it was broken, this year must have been.
I remember the mist though! :lol::D

Oddysey

Before everyone discredits me and says the Yeti is not working let me explain. I have been a passholder for the last five years and first saw the Yeti and all its glory at a passholder sneak preview. I have also seen the Yeti in "B" mode as recently as about 6 to 7 months ago.

My wife and I were staying at the Swan Monday June 22, and there were extra magic hours at AK from 8:00pm to 11:00pm. We had to go since we have never been to AK at night. We rode EE and the Yeti was most definitely swiping at our heads and moving just as he had on opening day. Supposedly this would imply that he is in "A" mode, but the stobe light was still on from "B" mode. Hence probably creating some confusion.

The Yeti is definitely in working order again. A couple of effects that were not working were some steam effects and the projected image of the Yeti ripping up the track. However, I am sure those are much easier to fix.

Oddysey

I think this is the first time I have heard that the Yeti projection has gone down. What else is there to do when the train stops?

I should have mentioned that I was in the front row and it is possible that I missed it all together. However, I have ridden in the front row in the past and recall seeing the Yeti rip the track and jump away at about the time the train stopped.

The projection light was still on the cave wall, and all the sounds of the snarling Yeti were working, but the projected Yeti and track were not on the wall.

Andrew54

Before everyone discredits me and says the Yeti is not working let me explain. I have been a passholder for the last five years and first saw the Yeti and all its glory at a passholder sneak preview. I have also seen the Yeti in "B" mode as recently as about 6 to 7 months ago.

My wife and I were staying at the Swan Monday June 22, and there were extra magic hours at AK from 8:00pm to 11:00pm. We had to go since we have never been to AK at night. We rode EE and the Yeti was most definitely swiping at our heads and moving just as he had on opening day. Supposedly this would imply that he is in "A" mode, but the stobe light was still on from "B" mode. Hence probably creating some confusion.

The Yeti is definitely in working order again. A couple of effects that were not working were some steam effects and the projected image of the Yeti ripping up the track. However, I am sure those are much easier to fix.

I hope he is fixed so badly!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom