EPCOT Update: AT&T & Pure and Simple Gone, and What's Left of Food Rocks

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by blackride
That made my day :)

Yes... because the ride system is sooooo smooth and not loud and creaky at all.... and not to mention really comfy... and the audio system is state of the art and sounds great! *sarcasm* :brick: :brick:

General Grizz

Original Poster
Originally posted by DMC-12
Yes... because the ride system is sooooo smooth and not loud and creaky at all.... and not to mention really comfy... and the audio system is state of the art and sounds great! *sarcasm* :brick: :brick:

The original plans were not meant to improve the ride system, they were made to change the entire nature of the ride.

Dayma

The original plans were not meant to improve the ride system, they were made to change the entire nature of the ride.

Yep I was refering to that not to them making upgrades to the sound and the ride system

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by General Grizz

Yes yes yes yes... I know that... but you said "rehab" not "redo" in your last post...

see:

Actually, all that info was mentioned in this thread. :p

SSE's rehab is now on hold/killed
Seacabs - on hold
Space between Land/Seas is killed (focus on Canada now)
WOL seasonal until replaced or left empty
Gardens are "East and West" with flowers, bridges, etc.

Yes... a rehab is what it needs and what I meant.

General Grizz

Original Poster
Sorry, Jerry - pardon my wording. "Rehab" has come to be a great amount of varied things nowadays. . . whether maintence or changing out the whole ride.

I'm all for track replacement. :)

Defend10

Originally posted by cloudboy
You can get a Fiber Optic projector and fiber for $50-$60? Where? I want one!

Not a plug: I have nothing to do with this site except being a consumer :cool:

www.fiberopticproducts.com, they make alot of their own stuff, as far as projectors and such go. Yeah, they have all the expensive, professional stuff, but click the LED light units link, you can get a star twinkler for 34.99. They sell fiber by the foot, too, and not too expensive, either.

Oh, and on topic, Griz, I think SE has tons of fiber optics...if not, then I'm just hallucinating for at least 1/2 the ride! :animwink:

MagicalMonorail

Just a couple of questions for your nephew Grizz:

1. How many details can we find out about this Canada ride?

2. If the gardens happen, when can we expect them?

Also, is he able to find out information about other parks in WDW or just Epcot?

Michael72688

I just hope that if the Cananda ride happens, which hopefully will, that it is much longer than Kali. Although Kali is a good ride it is much too short, hopefully it is a little more the Grizzly River Run

General Grizz

Original Poster
Originally posted by Michael72688
I just hope that if the Cananda ride happens, which hopefully will, that it is much longer than Kali. Although Kali is a good ride it is much too short, hopefully it is a little more the Grizzly River Run

Unfortunatley, I doubt that's gonna happen. This is VERY limited space, and I hear it may just be a "short thrill."

ToTBellHop

Unfortunatley, I doubt that's gonna happen. This is VERY limited space, and I hear it may just be a "short thrill."

Do you think they might think about slowing the water speed down a bit so they can have more show scenes and perhaps attract more families who don't want to get entirely drenched?

SirNim

Originally posted by ISTCNavigator57
Do you think they might think about slowing the water speed down a bit so they can have more show scenes and perhaps attract more families who don't want to get entirely drenched?
Why don't they just build a genteel, relaxing boat ride a la "El Rio"? :)

Dayma

Why don't they just build a genteel, relaxing boat ride a la "El Rio"?

I agree all boat rides dont have to be fast and with todays AA and video tech they could do some very very nice things with it....

Sir Hiss527

This is quite depressing for SpaceShip Earth, but hopefully someone will take over soon. Also for water rapids ride, I'm not quite sure about this, especially in Canada? But good update Grizz.

DarkMeasures

Another slow boat ride? Epcot has too many of those. Even Maelstrom should be classified as a slow boat ride.

But a rapids ride isn't ok either.

Anyway, I know two types of water rides Disney has yet to build. A big boat creating a Tidal Wave ride (Jurrasic Park is a very good example) and a Water coaster.

Hmm...

Just imagine what a Tidal Wave ride could do with the Canada pavilian. They could theme the drop to Niagra falls and it would fit almost perfectly (since the waterfalls aren't in that town represented)

But a large waterfall would provide a greatbackdrop and keep guests cool in the summer. And if it works like Jurrasic Park's, guests will get a nice semi wet unless they stand on a ledge by the falls.

Dayma

I never even thought about Niagra Falls...good one.

I would think Canada would like to educate people about other things then just the "Falls". This is an opportunity to show vistors what Canada is about.....

DarkMeasures

Well if the Brother Bear theme gets dropped, it could be a story about the many various landmarks/history of Canada. The Niagra falls part would be just for the rides drop. Maybe Disney could come out with the first water ride with a verticle drop. But only if there are no Over-the-shoulder restraints.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom