EPCOT Update: AT&T & Pure and Simple Gone, and What's Left of Food Rocks

AndyP

Originally posted by marni1971
Who ever mentioned Journey to Atlantis` ride system? I made a comment regarding how rumours change and start to become facts, very much like Chinese Whispers... it was a joke about a hybrid water coaster!! See what I meant by `give it 24 hours and the boards will be full of threads about a new hybrid water coaster in WS`...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not one to start topics full of rumours, I thought this was a credible source and was discussing what i thought, I didn't realise it was a joke!:hammer: oh well! A water coaster in Canada would be cool though you have to admit!

ToTBellHop

So if Canada is getting its own version of Grizzly River Run, does that mean they are going to be building a mountain to block the view of Soarin' in World Showcase? That's certainly a good way to go about it ;) Also, it's only Jim Hill, but I like the idea to build a clone of the animatronics being put into Canada's mountain and installing them on Grizzly River Run at Cali Adventure...it could DEFINITELY use those to establish a story.

Lee

Adventurer
I'm glad to get some backup on that Canada rumor. When I got it a week or so ago, I was astonished and quite skeptical about it. Sounds good to me. I'll consider Grizz and Jim good confirmation.

Another one I got, was about Spaceship Earth. Not the ride, exactly, but the arm and wand. They could be gone much sooner than later.

Innoventions...heard it. I assumed it was discarded with Gemini.
Oh well, never know.

General Grizz

Original Poster
Originally posted by Lee
I'm glad to get some backup on that Canada rumor. When I got it a week or so ago, I was astonished and quite skeptical about it. Sounds good to me. I'll consider Grizz and Jim good confirmation.

Another one I got, was about Spaceship Earth. Not the ride, exactly, but the arm and wand. They could be gone much sooner than later.

Innoventions...heard it. I assumed it was discarded with Gemini.
Oh well, never know.

Can't wait to see the wand gone. As for Innoventions, go over to Team Disney . . . and take a look at a good hunk of new concept art. :lookaroun

jrashadb

Originally posted by General Grizz
Can't wait to see the wand gone. As for Innoventions, go over to Team Disney . . . and take a look at a good hunk of new concept art. :lookaroun

eh?
what?
link?

Meanwhile, I couldn't be happier about getting rid of the wand. Wow, I hate that thing. And, last night while trying to go to sleep, I kind of came up with an idea to ... Well, I may just start a new forum about it later.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Originally posted by General Grizz
As for Innoventions, go over to Team Disney . . . and take a look at a good hunk of new concept art. :lookaroun

I would love to, but there is a rather large pond in my way, so can you do it for me and let me know? :lol:

cloudboy

Am I the only one left who thinks Fiber Optics are cool anymore?

OK, I know photos probably aren't going to happen in Team Disney, but some please fill us in!

Please!!!!

General Grizz

Original Poster
Originally posted by cloudboy
Am I the only one left who thinks Fiber Optics are cool anymore?

OK, I know photos probably aren't going to happen in Team Disney, but some please fill us in!

Please!!!!

I'm skilled in Microsoft Paint, does that help?? :D

Where is the photo *cough* LEE *cough*?

Dayma

Personally I do NOT like the Canada Raft thing. For gods sakes cant Disney come up with a NEW idea? This is just another rehash from AK and DCA. Just my opinion but I swear Disney cares more about the thrills than being new and imaginative, which Walt himself would not have stood for.

Just my opinion folks......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom