EPCOT- Favorite Future World Pavilion and Why?

Whats your favorite EPCOT Future World Pavilion?

• Spaceship Earth Past Version

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Spaceship Earth Current Version

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Communicore

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Innoventions

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Universe of Energy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ellen's Energy Adventure

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Wonders of Life

• Horizons

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Mission: SPACE

• World of Motion

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Test Track

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Journey into Imagination

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Imagination!

• The Land Past Version

• The Land Current Version

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • The Living Seas

• The Seas with Nemo and Friends

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Little Green Men

Original Poster
After seeing the thread on what your favorite MK land is I thought I would make one about the EPCOT Future World pavilions. I included the past pavilions also. So what is your favorite pavilion?

Spaceship Earth Past Version (Any of them)
Spaceship Earth Current Version
Communicore
Innoventions
Universe of Energy
Ellen's Energy Adventure
Wonders of Life
Horizons
Mission: SPACE
World of Motion
Test Track
Journey into Imagination
Imagination!
The Land Past Version
The Land Current Version
The Living Seas
The Seas with Nemo and Friends

Mine is Test Track. Its my favorite ride in all of WDW.

Disneybird

My favorite past pavilion was World of Motion. It crashed way too quickly.

My fav. current pavilion would be The Land. I really like Soarin, and ride LTTL every trip. I do miss Kitchen Kabaret and Food Rocks though.

Thrill Seeker

Just so we are clear this is referring to a pavilion as a whole right? If that is the case this should be about much more than just the main attraction. Some pavilions have much more in them than others, making the pavilion as a whole better than others that just house an attraction and a gift shop. If that is the case, I'm going to have to go with Journey Into Imagination. That was a true pavilion in every sense that was chalked full of greatness. The original JII was a fantastic ride, upstairs Imageworks was awesome and of course Captain EO. Three great things all under one roof. Sounds like a winner to me!

NiarrNDisney

I can't vote! only because I like most of them for different reasons!
So if we could have multiple votes I'm in for Communicore/Innoventions, Energy (both), Horizons, Imagination (All), Land (both), Test Track/World of Motion, Seas (both), & Space Ship Earth (both).

TheDisneyMagic

I have selected Journey into Imagination pavillion, the color scheme was much nicer on the outside and the elaborate sets and beautiful murals on the inside. As the Imagination! pavillion it just cant compete.

krankenstein

WoL because I think it the best realization of what a pavilion should be. It also had one of my all time favorite attractions, Cranium Command. WoL is followed closely by JII.

Jasonflz

Ellen's Energy Adventure=

-Great Original Score
-hilarious film
-big actors and actresses
-relatable situations
-educational
-nice, long, cool, attraction that lasts 45 minutes
-awesome dinosaur Dinorama
-largest screens in Epcot (much bigger than Soarin's)
-unique attraction, traveling theater

Little Green Men

Original Poster
Just so we are clear this is referring to a pavilion as a whole right? If that is the case this should be about much more than just the main attraction. Some pavilions have much more in them than others, making the pavilion as a whole better than others that just house an attraction and a gift shop. If that is the case, I'm going to have to go with Journey Into Imagination. That was a true pavilion in every sense that was chalked full of greatness. The original JII was a fantastic ride, upstairs Imageworks was awesome and of course Captain EO. Three great things all under one roof. Sounds like a winner to me!
Yes I do mean pavilion as a whole. :) I really like all of the pavilions but Test Track has just always been my favorite. I've always liked cars.

C&D

Yes I do mean pavilion as a whole. :) I really like all of the pavilions but Test Track has just always been my favorite. I've always liked cars.

+1
I've voted Test Track as well; I've been known to skip the ride and just go look at the cars. (And when I do ride the ride, I'm studying all the stuff in the queue.)

WDW1991

This is a tough one because I love Epcot as a whole. I think i would have to say that Test Track was my Favourite, Closely followed by Spaceship Earth. I really enjoy the ride and the build up to it in the queue and pre show.

Jasonflz

Test Track=
-fast, fun, thrilling ride
-interesting look at how cars get tested
-unique queue
-fun concepts
-interesting post show
-cool ride vehicles

DizneyPryncess

I love The Land - how it is. Well, I could use characters back at Garden Grille. I love Soarin and Living w/the Land. The whole vibe there just makes me happy I guess. I was a huge fan of Horizons as well though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom