Epcot countries (not pavilions) you've visited

Which of these countries have you been in?

• USA

Votes: 134 95.0%
  • Mexico

Votes: 59 41.8%
  • Canada

Votes: 90 63.8%
  • United Kingdom

Votes: 62 44.0%
  • France

Votes: 68 48.2%
  • Germany

Votes: 49 34.8%
  • Italy

Votes: 45 31.9%
  • Japan

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • China

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Norway

Votes: 12 8.5%
  • Morocco

Votes: 11 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NEmickeyfan

I have had the good fortune to visit China, Italy, England, Canada, Norway and Germany.

It is so fun to visit World Showcase and sort of relive those wonderful vacations.

hpyhnt 1000

So far, only Italy and of course the U.S. of A. With a little luck, I'll be getting to either France or Mexico in 2009. *crosses fingers*

GenerationX

Have been to the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and the U.K. Loved all of them. My favorite spots in each and their relevance to WDW:

U.S. - WDW. Why isn't there a WDW replica at the U.S. pavilion?!?

Canada - Somewhere between Moncton and the ferry to P.E.I. were:
1. The largest lobster in the world; and
2. Some strip mall that advertised itself as "a festive retail experience".
So, the Canada pavilion needs a large lobster and a comical sign to be perfect.

Mexico - It's a toss-up between Chichen Itza (incredibly impressive) and the American restaurant on Cozumel. WTG, Disney, the Mexico pavilion has both!

U.K. - The Underground. Loved it. Had the map practically memorized after a couple of days of touring. Had other tourists asking me directions. Imagine how much faster and more efficient it would be to tour the U.K. pavilion with tubes underneath it.

heliumalias

USA: Lived there
UK: Born/Lived there
France: Visited
Germany: Visited
Italy: Visited
Canada: Visited
Mexico: Came extremely close to crossing the border and getting stuck there.

Given that this is a WDW fan site could someone explain why USA doesn't have 100% in the poll?

CMTinkerbell99

I'm a Army Brat

I have lived in USA and Germany (also Belgium)
Visited England, France (DLP), Mexico & Italy

I also have visited Netherlands, Denmark, East Germany (when it was communist country) , Spain, Austria, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Litchtenstein, Netherlands, and have visited several carribbean islands.

Tiggerfanatic

Live in the USA
Spent 6 weeks in Mexico in 1974 while in high school on a mission trip
Canada - Made several trips to Niagra Falls.

Since DD19 is majoring in International Studies, I am sure I will doing a lot more traveling in the coming years - already have a trip to Ireland planned for next year, then we'll see where her career goes from there......

Ilovewishes

UK - live here
USA - Florida
Canada - Quebec (really cold in February!!!) Love Stoneham Ski Resort!
France - Went to Paris for my 18th with my Mum and swore I would never go back! Also visited Chamonix but I'm not sure if that's classed as France or Switzerland...Again, beautiful place, but very cold in the winter!

Jenna

USA-Visiting the world (aaagh you've no idea of the smile that just popped up on my face thinking about our next trip)
UK-Live there
France-Skiing holidays when I was in school.

Lucky

Original Poster
Given that this is a WDW fan site could someone explain why USA doesn't have 100% in the poll?
There are many Canadians and Brits on the forums and maybe some of them are planning trips but haven't been here yet.

Or it could be a few people are just checking the countries they've visited and not the one they live in.

montyz81

I live in the US, been to:
Canada
France (visited Euro-Disneyland just after it opened)
Japan (Visited Tokyo Disneyland)
Italy
England
Germany

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom