Epcot countries (not pavilions) you've visited

Which of these countries have you been in?

• USA

Votes: 134 95.0%
  • Mexico

Votes: 59 41.8%
  • Canada

Votes: 90 63.8%
  • United Kingdom

Votes: 62 44.0%
  • France

Votes: 68 48.2%
  • Germany

Votes: 49 34.8%
  • Italy

Votes: 45 31.9%
  • Japan

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • China

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Norway

Votes: 12 8.5%
  • Morocco

Votes: 11 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sloan

most, but not all

I've been to all but Japan, China & Morocco. Japan is high on my list of priorities, and it would make sense to visit China while I'm on that side of the world. While Morocco would be interesting, I have no plans to go there.

Lucky

Original Poster
Just canada.... IT WAS NOTHING LIKE CANADA!!
Yeah, there's only so much they can show in a pavilion, so it's tough to represent a whole country, esp. for large diverse ones like the USA or Canada. The USA pavilion is basically colonial-era Boston and Philadelphia, Canada's pavilion mostly seems to reflect Quebec, Germany's is mostly Bavaria, France's is mostly about Paris, and Morocco is designed after Marrakesh.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Yeah, there's only so much they can show in a pavilion, so it's tough to represent a whole country, esp. for large diverse ones like the USA or Canada. The USA pavilion is basically colonial-era Boston and Philadelphia, Canada's pavilion mostly seems to reflect Quebec, Germany's is mostly Bavaria, France's is mostly about Paris, and Morocco is designed after Marrakesh.

And the UK is mostly fantasy.

bhg469

I know i was just joking.. Can literally look out my window and see canada and i know there is quite alot to the country that cannot possibly fit there. My view of canada is mostly strip clubs and tourist traps though :) At least disney has the tourist trap part down!

wbboy29

7 for me, unless you count the little "Africa" section, then 8. :)

USA ~ Live there
Canada ~ Went once on a family vacation, and once with a church choir
Germany, Italy, France ~ Went after high school with a national Honor Choir & Band (Sound of America)
China, Japan, Africa ~ Went to these this past year during my tour with Disney Live

UK ~ Not yet, but I will be there next Spring for a couple months, WOO HOO!!! :sohappy:

GoofyMom2

Live in the US.

Have visited:
Japan
Germany
France
UK
Canada
and if we count the little Africa section

Would love to add some others :)

DH has been to Italy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom